NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

damn bruh

you basically missed out best of the line.

everyone ranks the 8's near the top but I didn't care for them.

5,6, and 4 were best of the line by far
Yea, 4-6 is the pinnacle but the 9-11 run was pretty dope too.
Ready for these all stars...hope they are plentiful

damn bruh

you basically missed out best of the line.

everyone ranks the 8's near the top but I didn't care for them.

5,6, and 4 were best of the line by far

the 8’s were okay.. imo not enough cushion (cheap *** foam) which caused a chronic turf toe injury that hasn’t healed since 2013. Basically hyper extended my big toe going for a layup and it was painful as f, hasn’t been good since.

Every shoe I wear for any sport now has to have good forefoot cushioning or I can’t play in the shoes smh.

I want those Orange County’s back.
You read my mind. I want the OCs more than any other 6. I only have my Del Sols left, mint condition. I didn’t get the OCs back then. I sold my Grinches and Chinas back around Christmas, and my Chaos pairs more than a year ago. I’d buy a new pair of Grinches, OCs and Chaos and call it a day. Del Sols, I like looking at them more than I like how they look on my own feet.

40D0C65C-98CE-43B7-A897-2F7C87E0B563.jpeg
A462411E-A384-481F-8AFE-7CE5A969D17A.jpeg

I remember I balled in my BHM pair for years! I'd love another retro of that one. Anyone remember those BHM had two different logos?

IMO, the 6s really exemplified the "Black Mamba" persona the most, ESP with the snake texturing on the upper.

I hope they retro the Black/White/Del Sols and the Grinches.

Last edited:
Disappointed they are moving on to the 6 without giving us the 4 or 5 colorways that we wanted.

I bet they move on to the 2 or the 7 without giving us grinches :smh:

please Nike fix the traction on these. The bottom of all of my Kobe 6s diminished at a fast rate

Attachments

• 0BAA5CBB-F978-4A1B-860F-C9FF839C5324.jpeg
    0BAA5CBB-F978-4A1B-860F-C9FF839C5324.jpeg
    871.2 KB · Views: 198
Disappointed they are moving on to the 6 without giving us the 4 or 5 colorways that we wanted.

I bet they move on to the 2 or the 7 without giving us grinches :smh:
No way. I'm almost willing to say it's a freaking guarantee they do the Grinches.

Back
Top Bottom