NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Just watched a YT video where the guy claims Nike will be releasing 600K pairs of the Grinch's?

What's the consensus of this being true. I've heard Approx. 50K pairs were being released, at this point I don't know what to think and what to pay resale if I don't land a pair of sz 13's.
Ain't no consensus. Nike never releases numbers unless something is 1 of...

So it's all speculation

0% chance there are hundreds of thousands of a single Kobe CW. Those are Jordan numbers.

Bruce Lee numbers + ~30%

Seems like LA is flooded with these. Gotta do a little driving though.

0% chance there are hundreds of thousands of a single Kobe CW. Those are Jordan numbers.

Bruce Lee numbers + ~30%
Seems like Bruce Lee’s were produced more than all other color ways

so sure that would be nice

Top 5 shoe of 2020

8D3B3BF5-BDED-4CD4-A2DC-2ED39DC2FDCB.jpeg

I do wish i went up 0.5 though but it’ll do.

Where is it flooded other than the Footlockers and Undefeated and I guess, what, some Shoe Palaces?

I been able to enter at 6 or 7 stores within 10 miles of where I'm at. That's a big improvement over the allotment of Vs that were available.

I been able to enter at 6 or 7 stores within 10 miles of where I'm at. That's a big improvement over the allotment of Vs that were available.
Roger that. Were those all foot stores like FTL and SP? Or are there others I don't know about? I'm presently in Encino. I'm tempted to go down to Nike SM Thursday morning. Those clowns (also the Grove) swore to me last year they weren't getting the Chaos Vs, and of course they miraculously had them on release day LOL. But with covid, my motivation to run all over town is rather low.

Last edited:
Roger that. Were those all foot stores like FTL and SP? Or are there others I don't know about? I'm presently in Encino. I'm tempted to go down to Nike SM Thursday morning. Those clowns (the the Grove) swore to me last year they weren't getting the Chaos Vs, and of course they miraculously had them on release day LOL. But with covid, my motivation to run all over town is rather low.

FTL, SP and Sheikh, Millennium is doing them as well.

I think it's fair to say the Grinch's will exceed the Bruce Lee's as far as availability goes. I also predict the Grinch's will in no way approach the quantities of Jordan 11 Jubilee's that hit the market. Id's say the Grinch's will be "Lighty Limited" release. lol.

so should i buy now in fear of prices rising..or wait until snkrs pairs land and market drops????? HAAALLLP..

in CLT...nearest local is in ATL....
ugly

Just watched a YT video where the guy claims Nike will be releasing 600K pairs of the Grinch's?

What's the consensus of this being true. I've heard Approx. 50K pairs were being released, at this point I don't know what to think and what to pay resale if I don't land a pair of sz 13's.
My friend who works in the industry has been adamant for weeks it’s 500k+ pairs releasing.

Not my info, and I got shot down when I mentioned it before.

I hope it’s somehow true.

My friend who works in the industry has been adamant for weeks it’s 500k+ pairs releasing.

Not my info, and I got shot down when I mentioned it before.

I hope it’s somehow true.
Stopped by my local ftl today (tri-state area) manager said they got at least a 100 pair, take it for wt its worth, but he usually keeps it real with me, good dude.. only bad part is the mall is in a high reseller area.. man I hope I get lucky on apps!!

Back
Top Bottom