NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Yall don’t understand that just because we don’t see many pairs being released doesn’t mean theres not alot of pairs out there. Vannessa has thousands of friends nd a whole lotta athletes got em as well. Everytime i turn on the tv i see these.

Yall don’t understand that just because we don’t see many pairs being released doesn’t mean theres not alot of pairs out there. Vannessa has thousands of friends nd a whole lotta athletes got em as well. Everytime i turn on the tv i see these.
I see your point... cuz before his death... we def weren't see these all over social media and teams getting them and all.

DSG got the grinches, I wouldn't use Dicks as a basis for mass produced lol
But thTs what I'm saying. If the big retail outlets got them.... you wouldn't say so?! We know FL always gonna be next in line as far as the large retailers after Nike. Dicks would be after. Kobes weren't really never at Finish line... modells

personally I don't consider a particular shoe mass produced based on which company store is getting them, but rather the allocation of pairs per those company stores.

You can say if its released at a big retail outlet like Footlocker means a mass produced pair, but if actually only 3 footlockers in the whole country got them, then its not really mass produced right.

Hell, SNIPES got the reverse grinches, and if by "store name" definition if Snipes got them then its mass produced? But snipes only had 1 fsr and only 2 stores in all of NY got them despite there being 22+ store fronts in NY.

personally I don't consider a particular shoe mass produced based on which company store is getting them, but rather the allocation of pairs per those company stores.

You can say if its released at a big retail outlet like Footlocker means a mass produced pair, but if actually only 3 footlockers in the whole country got them, then its not really mass produced right.

Hell, SNIPES got the reverse grinches, and if by "store name" definition if Snipes got them then its mass produced? But snipes only had 1 fsr and only 2 stores in all of NY got them despite there being 22+ store fronts in NY.

You can tell a lot of these dudes haven’t seen the Facebook people on the bigger pages who have 30+ pairs of grinches each :lol:

Finally! red laces going in immediately
IMG_3701.jpeg

Masterpiece 9's was hard to get because it was the unofficial last piece of the Prelude Pack and that pack was crazy. One of the best packs Nike has ever done in my opinion. I was missing the 1's but had 2-9.

But the rest of the Kobe 9 high tops was fairly easy to get. The 9 lows got a lot of interest and hype because of the whole MC knit and the HTM pack.

Hey it was a good time. As far as protros the only ones that weren't all around(got to sale) were the undfted collabs.

Masterpiece 9's was hard to get because it was the unofficial last piece of the Prelude Pack and that pack was crazy. One of the best packs Nike has ever done in my opinion. I was missing the 1's but had 2-9.

But the rest of the Kobe 9 high tops was fairly easy to get. The 9 lows got a lot of interest and hype because of the whole MC knit and the HTM pack.
I remember asking a fella I befriended from hooping in China to help me out for the 1s. That's how far my request for help extended for them lol.

Then I won the 2s from a FL raffle(ticketing system) wattba. And then Ls for the rest of the pack

protros barely got to a full steam into the "protro" program before the tragedy. I passed on all the 1st and even returned the Mamba Day 1's because I hit on 3 of the different Undftd 1's and it was just too many pairs of 1's for me. Hit on 3 of the undftd 4's as well so skipped on the GR colorways. 5's is when what happened had happened and don't think any colors sat or hit outlets like some of the 4's.

protros barely got to a full steam into the "protro" program before the tragedy. I passed on all the 1st and even returned the Mamba Day 1's because I hit on 3 of the different Undftd 1's and it was just too many pairs of 1's for me. Hit on 3 of the undftd 4's as well so skipped on the GR colorways. 5's is when what happened had happened and don't think any colors sat or hit outlets like some of the 4's.

Didn’t the protro Kobe V pack from UNDFTD nearly go on sale because nobody grabbed their pairs? I know they kept resending out raffle wins to people who originally lost

if you're talking about the the What If pack, they definitely did not sit because I tried to go for them multiple times and could not snag the pack. I think a bunch of bot entries hit but the pack was too much and also a lot of people in here didn't want the whole pack and tried to get people to take the other half lol. But yes you are right that Undftd sent out multiple raffle wins well after the release date. Unfortunately none of my entries nor my friends/families entries for me got selected.

Undftd 1's and Undftd 4's was generally well received and didn't exactly sit. Undftd did restock them a few times too iirc. Undftd 5's they shouldn't have done a pack. And the HoF 5's, although not a great looking cw, still sold out.

I wasn't able to get the ASG so I paid resale for that. I didn't want the rest of the colorways tho except for the black and yellow pair. The fk lows I def wanted tho but couldn't cop. I think I passed on the mamba moment because I didn't like the soles. At least the EM lows were ez cop.

Back
Top Bottom