Nike LeBron 22 - Monopoly slated for September 28, 2024

where did the 225 come from and what happened to the 180 price tag? are these 225 because they're some special collab?

If they sell out I'll be surprised either die hard fans or culture vultures trying to get a quick buck

Just discovered the thread. DIdn't realize they already started previewing them.

Kind of remind me of the Lebron 12 with the side paneling. There was awhile when the first colorway of a Lebron Sig was fiyah. Monopoly is so random.

I understand them going low top with that being what’s trending, but I’m concern is the lack of innovation with design and materials. The best thing about this 21 DT Max version to me is the materials used on it along with the design. For him to be THE FACE of Nike Basketball I don’t think the GT Cut 3 should be garnering more excitement than his shoe. They’ve got to do better about his line leading design and technology. He doesn’t have much time left..
This.

People keep talking about them dropping the ball on colorways, which they have, but the root of the problem is the design of the shoe itself, not so much the color schemes. If it were up to me I'm trying to get Link, Avar, Tinker involved if I can. Like has been stated previously he doesn't have much time left. I don't want his last few sigs on court to all just be a varied version of themselves. I'm not talking about performance here because they're always performance beasts. I'm speaking strictly aesthetics. Have some fun with it like Ken Link did. We love the 90s hoops shoes because THEY WENT FOR IT. The design of the XX and XX1 is ultra conservative. The most boring midsoles of the entire line. I'd rather them take a shot and miss than to give me a safe low top year after year.

Rant over 😄

This.

People keep talking about them dropping the ball on colorways, which they have, but the root of the problem is the design of the shoe itself, not so much the color schemes. If it were up to me I'm trying to get Link, Avar, Tinker involved if I can. Like has been stated previously he doesn't have much time left. I don't want his last few sigs on court to all just be a varied version of themselves. I'm not talking about performance here because they're always performance beasts. I'm speaking strictly aesthetics. Have some fun with it like Ken Link did. We love the 90s hoops shoes because THEY WENT FOR IT. The design of the XX and XX1 is ultra conservative. The most boring midsoles of the entire line. I'd rather them take a shot and miss than to give me a safe low top year after year.

Rant over 😄
You don't want them to miss and give us a shoe like the 13, but you're right.

Dog, gonna be a crazy day when Lebron retires. Sounds like it may be sooner than we think.

Damb thats crazy.

This says a lot aboot his legacy and fandom. Sweet story…

Wonder if this broad still alive.

Hell of a performance tonight from an almost 40 year old. He needs to gone ahead and break em out now before the Olympics and get the momentum going..

Back
Top Bottom