Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Wow, prices climbing on the SB. Hopefully, ya know it’s a cold winter and to bundle up (in the words of Philly Free).

MNs still holding down at a decent price.
People are sleeping on the MN. Get em while prices are where they are. Overall less places worldwide got the MN.

Feel like prices gonna drop, they have to...just have to be patient. Comparing them to Hyper Royals and University 1s of course, both those were going for $450 plus before the eventual price dips.
They....might not. These are a very popular shoe for Lebron heads and sneaker heads. I dont know at this point if prices will drop I can honestly see them staying where they are at long term. I hope they drop bc I want to double up.

Feel like prices gonna drop, they have to...just have to be patient. Comparing them to Hyper Royals and University 1s of course, both those were going for $450 plus before the eventual price dips.
I highly doubt there are as many pre heat 8s as there were hyper royal and University 1s. To be fair, there are many many more people going after those 1s than this lebron 8.

Thoughts?
IMG_20210717_175538.jpg

I highly doubt there are as many pre heat 8s as there were hyper royal and University 1s. To be fair, there are many many more people going after those 1s than this lebron 8.
Probably true, just feel when the hype passes and time goes on, people will move on from this release. At least that's what I'm hoping for.
Thoughts?
IMG_20210717_175538.jpg
I'll just go with a black tee, but that's just me.

Probably true, just feel when the hype passes and time goes on, people will move on from this release. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

I'll just go with a black tee, but that's just me.
You at disneyland/world?

I seen a teal one that said “disneyland resort” when i went out didn’t pick it up

Back
Top Bottom