• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
5CCD3027-D9A0-4889-A522-9A4F1A644007.jpeg

Hey I feel like a newbie with this question, But I downloaded the app and it says 2 stores are going to get them. But I can't reserve them.

Am I doing it wrong or is it an error. I hate this new sneaker day in age

I was about to ask the same question.
It would be nice if the app told you when reservations are open. smh
Like we have nothing else to do but look at the Footlocker app every day.

They're making us slaves guys.

im sick of entering raffles and getting NO response whatsoever whether i lost or won a raffle. However the company has the frikkin audacity to send me emails about new products or upcoming releases. The whole online raffle crap is a sham and intended to get ppl’s email to solicitpotential customer interest in other products besides the one you actually want (rant over)
Nothing but facts!!!

Footlocker app shows no stores within 100 miles of my area are getting them. Are these just releasing in select cities?

Okay, upon second thought that was a weird statement :rofl: but I’ve heard smell can be a giveaway! Maybe not:lol:. They smell way different than my Miami Nights.

Got my pair in from Ebay today. They were eBay authenticated but they smell so weird it makes me wonder if they are authentic? Could y’all give your pairs a sniff for me? Mine smell awful.

They probably real

Dude just prolly left all types of grown man foot sweat in them from doing his YouTube unboxing video in the joints he just sold you

he had to do multiple takes

Back
Top Bottom