Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Grails for me as well.

Those furry floridian 9s, i just can't like them at all. Wouldn't buy at any price, but that's my $0.02.

Buy what you like ✌️
I planned on coping a second pair when they appeared on Nike, but I missed it. (Of course)

Y’all still think MJ is going to want to max Bridges now that he has a DV case? If not, what does that mean for the Cha deal possibilities…

Y’all still think MJ is going to want to max Bridges now that he has a DV case? If not, what does that mean for the Cha deal possibilities…

Everyone deserves a second chance. Gotta let the investigation run its course before a punishment should be handed down. “Innocent until proven guilty”

Last edited:
These are comfy I might just get the Big Bang joints.
F559CC94-493E-4398-9713-29D913A0760D.jpeg
D68CE400-31E1-42F3-95F4-40136EA2A111.jpeg
9BAD1A2B-BFC0-4E6D-B833-72D0662FAD69.jpeg

I know these aren’t a fan favorite, but I love these:

5250AE3B-2FD1-4E9D-8AC6-1CB625A7E0A4.jpeg
C7CB754F-F9A6-4952-A8ED-31352CA992EF.jpeg
A761FE32-9DFA-47A8-A52C-BBB460DB4646.jpeg

Real deal April O'Neal, I like the fact that these have intense 3M applicaciones.

But with some orange/peach laces and perhaps, lilac or fewsha on the other... i can make these work... but would rather double up on Big Bang Theories (just hate the amount of time i spend scrubbing the bottom because they're grime magnets. So a second pair would render the first as beaters and i would ain't care as much).

Btw, sizing is ridiculous on these. the 12's in the bangs fit like a 12.5/13 for me whereas the 12 in the Souf Coasts are perfect (haven't tried on the Watch The Throwns, but I had insoles for that, Just in Case, word to Jaheim).

11.5 in the og Liverpools fit great.

11.5 in the Lebronald Palmela Andersons = more like a 12 (unless my foot shranked because i'm arthritic and flabby set now and days).

Sizing consistency wasn't this bad a decade ago. What happened now... different factories for the same shoe is perhaps the culprit in the manufacturing cockpit?

200.gif

Whoops wrong thread lol.

Not saying innocent or guilty that’s not for me to decide. However when you’re a public figure sometimes it’s the optics that matter the most…fair or unfair that’s just how it goes
His girls IG post didn’t help him. Whole situation is unfortunately bad

How is the sizing..i have summit lake 9s from 2012 in my TTS and they feel tight
I would personally 0.5 size up. I got these in my TTS of 11.5, and they are a lil tight. Still wearable by all means, but I wish I would have 0.5 sized up.

I’m hoping my WTTs break in.

I know for a fact OG LeBron 9s ran TTS with no issues. Had multiple pairs.

Back
Top Bottom