Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Don't feel bad I overpaid for the lebron 19 uniform hooks

320 here for those hush puppies...

ClearLargeHornshark-size_restricted.gif

Not quite sure what happened - but two additional price adjustments today got me down to $98 for the BB order I placed on 6/1... Helps ease the pain of the $300 pair I got on stockX right after release, but I'll take under $200/per pair on average for a personal grail

Not quite sure what happened - but two additional price adjustments today got me down to $98 for the BB order I placed on 6/1... Helps ease the pain of the $300 pair I got on stockX right after release, but I'll take under $200/per pair on average for a personal grail
So they gave u another price adjustment

I was able to get a 2nd price adjustment. Eventhough the agent told me he could only do this once usually and also it usually has to be within 60 days. Went from $244 paid to $98. A rare W. On the flip side, I paid $300 for the mpls 19's and they are $80 now.

I was able to get a 2nd price adjustment. Eventhough the agent told me he could only do this once usually and also it usually has to be within 60 days. Went from $244 paid to $98. A rare W. On the flip side, I paid $300 for the mpls 19's and they are $80 now.
Well, this is the best moment for lebron fans to get his classic sneakers cheaper than ever. After he retires in 2-3years we wont find big bangs or south beach 8s under 300$

Back
Top Bottom