Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Bro. I need a size 12 for pain free wear. 11.5 is like one of the least produced sizes and makes my toes look like Lebron’s!!

I don’t know how he get $1 million in supplements, the Turkey hair treatment and got them crows feet.

Might be blasphemy, but I never liked the Big Bang colorway. Not a fan of orange. I just would never rock orange.

However, I beat up a pair of Kentucky 9s. Loved those shoes. Cant believe it’s been 10 years.

If you ball in these you will have a black toenail for months.

Might be blasphemy, but I never liked the Big Bang colorway. Not a fan of orange. I just would never rock orange.

However, I beat up a pair of Kentucky 9s. Loved those shoes. Cant believe it’s been 10 years.

If you ball in these you will have a black toenail for months.
I like them, but imma wait until the entire retro lineup is released. Other CWs from the original run I'd rather own.

If they don't retro, then I'll cop.

No glow sole again…smdh
king-joffrey-coming-to-america.gif

Bro. I need a size 12 for pain free wear. 11.5 is like one of the least produced sizes and makes my toes look like Lebron’s!!

I don’t know how he get $1 million in supplements, the Turkey hair treatment and got them crows feet.
That’s my one complaint. Like nike it’s been 10 years and you know this shoe runs small (if they are unaware of it then WOW) but make more half sizes across the board

Back
Top Bottom