How is the fit/sizing?

• TTS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • .5 Down

• .5 Up

• Total voters
Anyone know if these are OK to hoop with sans the annoying straps? It looks as if they are removable.

anyone see the free gums pairs?
nerd.gif

They got the Rise colorway too.

Freegums are ugly especially the white pair. looks like someone drew on it with a sharpie

Last edited:
i copped my first pair tonight. if anyone is looking for cheap, the champs here in tampa and house of hoops in tampa got them on sale for 99 a pair. i copped the white premium. but they had that infrared and blue and purple orangish and gray also. just in case anyone was wondering or wanted me to try and grab a pair

edit: im wearing them today for the first time. despite me trying on a different color pair in store which felt fine... 5 minutes into driving to work my feet started going numb. i literally will have to go through my work day with no shoes. very disappointed. and of course im a size 13, so i would have to order a size 14 since stores never carry em. ive never had to do this before smh

Last edited:
All of the PE's are amazing... I'm just hesitant that with so many of them popping up on eBay, there might be a release in our future.

And Oregon pair as well

View media item 1878954

Oregon's midsole was executed better. I dont like the sudden cut off of white to grey on the OSU. And the UK gradient is nice but doesnt look finished all the way. Other than that details on all of em are nice

Last edited:
I think I'm going to go get the Kentucky PE today they have them at a local Finishline here.

Back
Top Bottom