Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Originally Posted by daaznfella

asked them about your sz 12's RICO, they said they were "claimed" already, sorry man
You're not letting go of that 9, are you?

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

nopes sorry theyre 6
ohwell.gif
I didn't even know they'd come out that small.

What do you plan to do, walk on your hands?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Frank-Congrats, still trying to track down an 11...

and I wonder who sold him a pair ???
Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

my pair should be in next week
devil.gif

thanks again you know who
pimp.gif

DAMN and he got his pair too .....

Where is the LOVE for RICO at ???

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

devil.gif

pimp.gif

The spot that I copped from didn't even have a 12... If I was able to get your size I would've hooked it up. I'm always down to hookup a fellow Bay Area NTer.

Originally Posted by 430AM

devil.gif

pimp.gif

The spot that I copped from didn't even have a 12... If I was able to get your size I would've hooked it up. I'm always down to hook up a fellow Bay Area NTer.

Right on man .. thanks You copped from DS right ??? they didnt have a size 12 for dudes in LINE. Glad I didnt go. I would of been pissed. Im sure an employeetook it.

devil.gif

pimp.gif

The spot that I copped from didn't even have a 12... If I was able to get your size I would've hooked it up. I'm always down to hook up a fellow Bay Area NTer.

Right on man .. thanks You copped from DS right ??? they didnt have a size 12 for dudes in LINE. Glad I didnt go. I would of been pissed. Im sure an employee took it.
Oh nah... I copped from the other spot.
There was a couple 11.5's tho... That was the biggest size I seen.

^^^ HUF ??? Damn and I was going to go too. Sucks being a size 12 ..... How much was HUF charging ???

"just as an fyi for you guys, the largest size ubiq got was a 12... i don't know about other stores." as far as I know they ran from sizes 8-12this is from Nike stock.......how you got a 6 who knows but how much would that cost?????

^^^ HUF ??? Damn and I was going to go too. Sucks being a size 12 ..... How much was HUF charging ???
Retail straight up... I was buggin when they said the price too, cause for sure I was expectin $200+.
laugh.gif

Props to HUF for that tho.
pimp.gif

Retail straight up... I was buggin when they said the price too, cause for sure I was expectin $200+.
laugh.gif

Props to HUF for that tho.
pimp.gif

DAMN DAMN DAMN ... thats why I wasnt to sure if I should of went out there r not. I called them yesterday they told me NO LINE yet and asked for the price andthey said we dont know yet.

DAMN DAMN DAMN . I should of just went ... but then again u said NO SIZE 12 right ???

SO IF NO 12 THERE SURE ISNT A 13 OH WELL ILL BE NY THIS WEEKEND HOPEFULLY SOMETHING GOOD DROPS WHILE IM UP THERE. . SORRY I HAVENT READ UP ON THE FLOM WHENDOES THAT ONE DROP??? THANKS FOR THE INFO THAT ANYONE POSTS. CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT GOT THERES AND TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE THAT DIDNT.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

SO IF NO 12 THERE SURE ISNT A 13 OH WELL ILL BE NY THIS WEEKEND HOPEFULLY SOMETHING GOOD DROPS WHILE IM UP THERE. . SORRY I HAVENT READ UP ON THE FLOAM WHEN DOES THAT ONE DROP??? THANKS FOR THE INFO THAT ANYONE POSTS. CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT GOT THERES AND TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE THAT DIDNT.

I'm sure they have sz 13, the store probably didn't get that size in the order or it already went to a vip. People like Clark Kent wears that size soI'm sure they got. If they make size 13 for co.jp release they definitely will make for these.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

^ Same with Concepts. The biggest size was an 11 and it was the only.

my dude, wuttuupppppp
pimp.gif
nothing man. whats up with you? I'm happy we got pairs. How much did you get yours for?

well I went to UBIQ yesterday they had like 27 pairs and this morning they did that raffle and only put out 18 pairs so where did the other ones go but oh wellI got my pair no thanks to a guy with very tight jeans on

^so you got an 11....?

lol

No I have a 10.5... I was number 16 in line and number 2 got the 11. It threw everyone off because no body in line size 11 and higher got their size.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom