Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Originally Posted by uniquepair

shoes equal=
sick.gif

Good job buddy.
laugh.gif

Busy P's are fire! Those over Mister Cartoons anyday.... And footscapes... Well they are no where to be found on my list of must cops!

i liked the footscape sample much better than i like the production model...not really feeling the hamster theme or the white midsole

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

I LITERALLY NEED A Pair Of Those Footscapes......I'm Not Tryin To Come In Here With A Sob Story, But My Father Just Passed Away On The 5th Of June From Pancreatic Cancer..... R.I.P. POPS..... I'd Like To Get A Pair Of These As Tribute To Him And His Struggle, So If ANYONE Can Lend A Hand, I Will Pay The Price Necessary To Get Them To Me Here In Colorado..... Lord Knows We Don't Get JACK Out Here As Far As Releases Like This Go
smh.gif
Had One VERY NICE NT'r Offer To Lend Me A Hand Thus Far, But It's Still Uncertain As To Whether Or Not He Can Secure AnExtra Pair Ontop Of His.... If ANYONE Can Lend A Hand It Would Be So GREATLY Appreciated!

PS- What's All This "Hamster" And "White Midsole" Talk About?...... Has There Been Changes Made To This Shoe I Don't Yet KnowAbout?

I LITERALLY NEED A Pair Of Those Footscapes......I'm Not Tryin To Come In Here With A Sob Story, But My Father Just Passed Away On The 5th Of June From Pancreatic Cancer..... R.I.P. POPS..... I'd Like To Get A Pair Of These As Tribute To Him And His Struggle, So If ANYONE Can Lend A Hand, I Will Pay The Price Necessary To Get Them To Me Here In Colorado..... Lord Knows We Don't Get JACK Out Here As Far As Releases Like This Go
smh.gif
Had One VERY NICE NT'r Offer To Lend Me A Hand Thus Far, But It's Still Uncertain As To Whether Or Not He Can Secure An Extra Pair Ontop Of His.... If ANYONE Can Lend A Hand It Would Be So GREATLY Appreciated!

PS- What's All This "Hamster" And "White Midsole" Talk About?...... Has There Been Changes Made To This Shoe I Don't Yet Know About?

nike-sportswear-livestrong-hideout-footscape-hamster-01.jpg
nike-sportswear-livestrong-hideout-footscape-hamster-02.jpg
nike-sportswear-livestrong-hideout-footscape-hamster-03.jpg
nike-sportswear-livestrong-hideout-footscape-hamster-04.jpg
nike-sportswear-livestrong-hideout-footscape-hamster-05.jpg

Originally Posted by Rapido27
^Good Lookin Out Buddy
wink.gif
.... After Reading All The PostsAbout "Changes" Having Been Made I Searched Over On Ebay And Was Able To Find A Pair Being Sold That Had These New Changes...... All I Can Say AboutThat Is WHY NIKE? This Shoe Was ON POINT Before They Added All That Metrosexual Faux FirBS
smh.gif
...... Joints Look Like Something You'd Find At The WAAAAY Back Of A Dark And Dirty Kennel Over At An Inner City AnimalShelter
sick.gif

The released version is horrible, I was so looking forward to wearing a pair but now its samples or bust.

I am completely shut out of the entire LAF series.

Crosses fingers for FLOMS.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LITERALLY NEED[/color] A Pair Of Those Footscapes......I'm Not Tryin To Come In Here With A Sob Story, But My Father Just Passed Away On The 5th Of June From Pancreatic Cancer..... [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]R.I.P. POPS[/color]..... I'd Like To Get A Pair Of These As Tribute To Him And His Struggle, So If ANYONE Can Lend A Hand, I Will Pay The Price Necessary To Get Them To Me Here In Colorado..... Lord Knows We Don't Get [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]JACK[/color] Out Here As Far As Releases Like This Go
smh.gif
Had One VERY NICE NT'r Offer To Lend Me A Hand Thus Far, But It's Still Uncertain As To Whether Or Not He Can Secure An Extra Pair Ontop Of His.... If ANYONE Can Lend A Hand It Would Be So GREATLY Appreciated!

PS- What's All This "Hamster" And "White Midsole" Talk About?...... Has There Been Changes Made To This Shoe I Don't Yet Know About?

nike-sportswear-livestrong-hideout-footscape-hamster-01.jpg
nike-sportswear-livestrong-hideout-footscape-hamster-02.jpg
nike-sportswear-livestrong-hideout-footscape-hamster-03.jpg
nike-sportswear-livestrong-hideout-footscape-hamster-04.jpg
nike-sportswear-livestrong-hideout-footscape-hamster-05.jpg
OMGoodness... Those are HORRID. Livestrong or not, I'm not going anywhere near those. Joints might get up and bite me for real.
smh.gif
sick.gif

^^^ i cant believe anyone would ever have any interest in these things. That s what happens when you smoke rocks and make shoes. The air sasquatch.

^^They are actually known as the Black Hamsters haha. I'll never wear them but will pick them up in order to complete the Greatest Hits Pack.

dogs might start humpin your leg wit that fur shoe on..........not a good look.........
smile.gif

footscapes looking dope. my pairs of hideout footscape wovens are 2 of the dopest shoes i own. everyone stay away - keep saying they're ugly
pimp.gif

those yellow cartoons is what's ugly. them pos look fake as hell. straight off the ad at the top of the page variantass bootlegs. bbert knows wassup.

Kevin2nd knows whats up. I have both the white and brown hideouts and I wear them more then pretty much anything esle. Piff.

Back
Top Bottom