Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

people gotta remember when the original hyperdunks came out Kobe wore them for the Olympics and the first half of the next season between the Kobe 3s and 4s. Nike picked its best selling athlete for these. Since LeBron can already sell $170 shoes makes sense he could get people to buy these $200 Hyperdunks

^ Great point. I can see these HD being huge & what better athlete to use right now than Lebron. (& possibly Lin if he wears them next season)

These look like performance monsters. Def wanna get them for ball, once they go on sale.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

nerd.gif
 are these the same? If so can we get a review?
http://niketalk.com/topic/329836/Nike-Basketball-Lunar-Flywire-Sz-9-65
nerd.gif

These look sick. Also, it looks like if one of the wires became severed it would actually matter, unlike the other flywire shoes.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i hope they have different cushion tooling for this shoe.

Have you used any Lunarlon Basketball shoes before?

no but do they offer the same impact protection that air max offers?

No I haven't played in them yet. I heard they are supposed to like a Air Max lite. I wanna pick up some Hypergamers( they are on sale now) if I can find my size. Of course the Hyperdunk 2012 will feel better because they'll probably add a molded ortholite sockliner and a more comfortable upper but I don't know how the Hyperdunk is gonna be double the price better

Oh and yeah... I'd consider rockin the USA CW with cargo's in the summer. I'd never do that with an old Hyperdunk. I like this shoe a lot.

Shoes look fugly to me. Not a fan. I've balled in the Wade 2s and am pleasantly surprised by the Lunarlon cushioning. I wonder what Lunarlon plus zoom feels like. Probably butter...

Yall crazy if you buying this shoe for 200$.
30t6p3b.gif

I dont see nothing special about them. Way overpriced. Should be 140$ tops.

Back
Top Bottom