Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

133932985547227.jpg

133932985510692.jpg

133932985565447.jpg

133932985510654.jpg

So apparently the Hyperdunk may have at least 3 versions... Lunar, Zoom, and Max (sound familiar?)

The flywire on these looks very different however.

Source

and the midsole and outsole.

Aside from these shoes possibly being the best performance basketball shoe this year thus far... I'd like to clarify how Nike+ will be incorporated into these sneakers.
Nike+ will give the user the opportunity to monitor their steps, pace, and even how "high" they jump using a chip/sensors via an Apple device such as an iPhone. 

Let's just say you are using these shoes for a basketball game.  Well, your friends and family would be able to monitor your movements from the stands using their iPhone.  Although some of you may have no interest in these perks, these shoes are a step in the direction to something huge.  Nike has some very innovative ideas in store with this product along with some very innovative cushioning technologies for basketball footwear.  

The shoes are extremely light, supportive in the right areas, nice snug fit (but not restrictive), and the Lunarlon cushioning is simply amazing.  The shoes handle well and are ready to be used straight out of the box.

These will be a big hit this summer. Don't sleep.

I footlocker by me had them up for sale in that electric green color way out for sale already..1st impression was they are ridiculously light

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

I footlocker by me had them up for sale in that electric green color way out for sale already..1st impression was they are ridiculously light
pimp.gif

Damn, wish my local had em. I'd love to try on a pair. Is there a set release date? I'm in the market for new hoop shoes!

Hmmm. Not sure how I feel about Nike+. It's a great feature on a running shoe, but on a basketball shoe I don't see the point.

29th can't get here soon enough!! Light = concerned. Not saying I want a boot, but I need to feel supported. 2011 were lacking in my opinion.

JS"

Came across this today. I'll wait for these to drop at one of my local outlets. Going for the + version.

Originally Posted by 1994SS

Hmmm. Not sure how I feel about Nike+. It's a great feature on a running shoe, but on a basketball shoe I don't see the point.
did you read up on it?

Back
Top Bottom