Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

via CounterKicks.com

Exclusive: Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (2011 Preview)

nike-lunarglide-3-2011-preview-counterkicks.jpg

CounterKicks first look preview of the 2011 Nike LunarGlide+ 3.

After Nike brand President Charlie Denson announced on the Nike Q1 2011 Earnings Call that the LunarGlide+ 2 was the biggest selling shoe the Swoosh has sold in any single quarter than any previous performance model in the company’s history, was there any doubt there would be a third?
Today, we take a first look at the Nike LunarGlide+ 3 hitting retail later next year. 12 different colorways are shown below. Retail is $100. More info to come as it develops.

nike-lunarglide-3-yellow-black.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-grey-green-yellow.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-grey-black-green-red.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-red-white-blue.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-black-red.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-blue-yellow.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-grey-blue.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-black-white.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-grey-white-black.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-black-black.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-purple-neon.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-blue-orange.jpg

http://counterkicks.com/2...narglide-3-2011-preview/

via CounterKicks.com

Exclusive: Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (2011 Preview)

nike-lunarglide-3-2011-preview-counterkicks.jpg

CounterKicks first look preview of the 2011 Nike LunarGlide+ 3.

After Nike brand President Charlie Denson announced on the Nike Q1 2011 Earnings Call that the LunarGlide+ 2 was the biggest selling shoe the Swoosh has sold in any single quarter than any previous performance model in the company’s history, was there any doubt there would be a third?
Today, we take a first look at the Nike LunarGlide+ 3 hitting retail later next year. 12 different colorways are shown below. Retail is $100. More info to come as it develops.

nike-lunarglide-3-yellow-black.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-grey-green-yellow.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-grey-black-green-red.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-red-white-blue.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-black-red.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-blue-yellow.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-grey-blue.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-black-white.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-grey-white-black.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-black-black.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-purple-neon.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-blue-orange.jpg

http://counterkicks.com/2...narglide-3-2011-preview/

I am liking the design of the shoes but none of those colorways are too impressive.

I am liking the design of the shoes but none of those colorways are too impressive.

As long as they perform as well as the 1's, i'm all about getting them. Skipped the 2s only because I hadn't worn out my 1s. If the 3's are on point, performance wise, i'm going after a couple pair....regardless of color

As long as they perform as well as the 1's, i'm all about getting them. Skipped the 2s only because I hadn't worn out my 1s. If the 3's are on point, performance wise, i'm going after a couple pair....regardless of color

looks like they have improved the traction on these a bit, still Ive yet to try a lunar shoe with decent traction in the wet

looks like they have improved the traction on these a bit, still Ive yet to try a lunar shoe with decent traction in the wet

ILLY! These look better than the 2s. I'm diggin' the Charcoal/Volt/Red and the Yellow/Black cws the most!

Back
Top Bottom