Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

200w.gif

Trash? They're a better quality shoe than the Nike Retro. 🤡
So what? Like seriously so tf what! They don’t look better quality. Hell the leather on my Nike pair is soft and the one of the better quality retro shoes Nike has released in a long time. The midsole along with just about everything else on that trash shoe you posted is off by a mile. Not to mention the fact that they’re just a bad knockoff. Period. You sound like the clown trying to elevate them over the actual Mac attacks, citing “better quality”. Who the tf cares if it was, they’re knockoffs. And a bad one at that. Now that the real shoe is out you can stop with the nonsense and throw that garbage away now lol.

Edit: I don’t even have a problem with you personally and was making my comment against the shoe you posted itself but since you want to call me a clown okay, let’s clown then.

Last edited:
Anyway, Sneakerroom releasing these at 2AM or whatever when most folks are sleep was a sneaky move and not cool but okay. Here’s to more links be posted in here today. Just need a size 10.

I have to go on a field trip with my 5 year old son at 9:30am. Hopefully I can get through on my phone. Geez.

Drop those websites immediately.

I got these knockoffs over a a year ago, their quality is better than the current Nike retro.

-The leather feels more buttery
-The ankle collar is a lot higher
-The terry cloth-towel material inside the ankle is a lot thicker and luxurious
-They don't crease the same way

They also have a different overall shape, the Nike retro looks more compact and compressed.

20230622_163633.jpg
cool, they not mac attacks tho

Back
Top Bottom