Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

IMG_3464.jpeg

^ Got mine in (GOAT unfortunately with the L on both raffle and actual drop, but luckily just above retail).

Will be throwing these on much sooner rather than later!

So I’m getting married this fall. Just went through the collection that’s not in storage. Fiancé and I took stock of what to keep and sell. Mac attack ain’t make the cut. So if you’re size 8 and want them for retail + your label, hmu

Man, I'm starting to think I might not get either pair of my Red Crush joints. Won the raffle at AMM but have not received any updates with tracking/shipping info, and I got tracking info on release day for the pair I purchased on release day from Sneaker Politics, but tracking hasn't updated in 6 days. Might be going from 2 to zero pairs of these shortly.

No response from either Sneaker Politics or AMM about my orders yet. Politics doesn't have a phone contact number posted and I called AMM and the best they could tell me was that I need to email and email responses could take 7-10 days. Mother****ers are gonna wait until I can't find them in my size anywhere else to tell me that they're lost or they gotta cancel the order.

I'm about done dealing with these boutiques, man. It's just gonna have to be Nike.com or in-person from now on. Not worth the hassle.

No response from either Sneaker Politics or AMM about my orders yet. Politics doesn't have a phone contact number posted and I called AMM and the best they could tell me was that I need to email and email responses could take 7-10 days. Mother****ers are gonna wait until I can't find them in my size anywhere else to tell me that they're lost or they gotta cancel the order.

I'm about done dealing with these boutiques, man. It's just gonna have to be Nike.com or in-person from now on. Not worth the hassle.

You need to call your bank asap and file a dispute for both places .

How it take 7-10 days to get back on an email? That’s just so incompetent of a business sheesh

Haven’t ordered from SP before but if they’re anything like all these other boutiques then they take a very, VERY long time to ship stuff out…AMM / Social Status, and Union in particular seem to really take their time…

I’ve had orders from those three that have taken in excess of three weeks to get shipping info 🤷‍♂️…Also as an aside, don’t expect a reply to emails asking about order status either…They really don’t give a damn if people get upset that they take so long to ship stuff out…

Last edited:
IMG_3246.jpeg

unDS’d mine today. Size 14. Super comfy. Leather is buttery as we all mentioned. Length is fine but toe box is a bit narrow nothing too crazy though. The instep/medial of the shoe is narrow. Reminds me of my Killshots (same platform right?). Either way I love them. Will try my custom orthotics in them tomorrow to see if it relieves the slight discomfort. But it’s definitely not a deal breaker.

Nike-Zoom-Vapor-11-Mac-Attack-FN2152-001-4.jpg

As someone who has played tennis for well over 35 years, these are fantastic!! Just don't like the rumored price of these. Word is it's gonna be $190! 😳 That's too much, even for a modern tennis shoe meant for actual playing (I believe the standard shoe is around $130 or so. A $60 premium for the different upper). If it wasn't for already having a pair of the Zoom Cage 4, AND a pair of Tech Challenge 20s still waiting to be used, I'd buy a pair of they were cheaper.

Last edited:
As someone who has played tennis for well over 35 years, these are fantastic!! Just don't like the rumored price of these. Word is it's gonna be $190! 😳 That's too much, even for a modern tennis shoe meant for actual playing (I believe the standard shoe is around $130 or so. A $60 premium for the different upper). If it wasn't for already having a pair of the Zoom Cage 4, AND a pair of Tech Challenge 20s still waiting to be used, I'd buy a pair of they were cheaper.

I’ve been wanting to learn how to play tennis for a for years now . When do these come out ? Those hot lava tech challenge 20’s are amazing .

Might give this mode a try. I’ve been playing in the zoom Vapor pros and they’re good, but the lockdown isn’t great. I enjoyed the fit on the Vapor X’s more.

Back
Top Bottom