NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

ok..... heading to my box to get a quick WOD in for lunch....

Hope everyone when tried to get their pair, got their pair,,, if not try again 10am tom.

Best, 

-FRESH 

I am forcing myself to hold off on any metcon purchases until the invictus preorders are fulfilled.

No that's not my gym. Yes it's one of my fave poems. Yes Lauren fisher is my crossfit bae

This! I'm a huge fan and have a shameless girl crush on her so I won't be buying another pair until her exclusive woman's pair releases 7/9!

Hope everyone when tried to get their pair, got their pair,,, if not try again 10am tom.

Best, 

-FRESH 
Thanks for all the great info. Sorry if this has been asked before, but are there any plans for FNL to restock the Camos?  Thanks again.

Best, 

-FRESH 
Thanks for all the great info. Sorry if this has been asked before, but are there any plans for FNL to restock the Camos?  Thanks again.
No, pairs were pretty limited.. we are going dark for like 2 month until our next colorway.... then 2 months after that for the rest of the colors.....

:lol: guys i finally did it. I was able to keep myself from buying both of today's release on FNL

I'll more than likely regret pass though :frown:

:lol:

Last edited:
:lol: guys i finally did it. I was able to keep myself from buying both of today's release on FNL

I'll more than likely regret pass though :frown:

:lol:

I'm feelin the same way :lol:
probably gonna pick up the invictus and then wait for the metcon 2

Just have a funny feeling FNL may have over sold these CWs again. I placed a 11.5 in my cart & went to pay out, nothing there. Good luck to everyone who placed a order, hopefully they can fulfill the orders placed today.

Back
Top Bottom