NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

View media item 1659495
These and the Jordan's are def best cws, want to wear them as a casual . all the others for wods. These are hard in person

P.s. I just bought a struggling cf box . here's to hoping I can turn it around

Congrats, fellow affiliate owner here, prepare for some very long but rewarding days.

Facebook, believe it or not, is a great source of info for affiliate owners. Join the CrossFit Affiliate Owners group and just be a sponge. Lot's of good people there, with tons of ideas, some may work for you some wont. The good thing is you can make it your own, no cookie cutter. Good luck, PM if you need anything.

BTW- Slept on Squadron Blues. Saw them go up, though about it for a couple of days, when I decided to pull the trigger my size was gone. Oh well...then one of my guys walks through with them, smh, :smh:. So sick in person.

ooiron manoo ooiron manoo didn't know you were a box owner, are you in SoCal? if so, what box?

I drive south every couple months or so, would definitely drop in and support the NT fam

anyone else cop the adipowers on sale? only like 125 or something. got the white ones. they seem lighter than the romaleos. will find out soon.

brooke wells.

ooiron manoo ooiron manoo didn't know you were a box owner, are you in SoCal? if so, what box?

I drive south every couple months or so, would definitely drop in and support the NT fam

Yeah, affiliate owner since 2014. Started in a garage in 2013, grew out of it, had to get a facility.

@backyardcrossfit on IG if you want to check it out. 8 miles east of DTLA. Already had an NT'er drop in, @mr Jordan04 :smile:lol)

Yeah, affiliate owner since 2014. Started in a garage in 2013, grew out of it, had to get a facility.

@backyardcrossfit on IG if you want to check it out. 8 miles east of DTLA. Already had an NT'er drop in, @mr Jordan04 (
laugh.gif
)
Yo I don't follow a bunch of cross fit boxes on IG but props for having your address and other info in your bio lol seems minor but its not. Hate when I come across a gym or cross fit box's page and they have irrelevant things like a slogan in their bio and nothing else 

Sorry for the dumb question but why does nike releases some colorways only overseas and not worldwide

Yo I don't follow a bunch of cross fit boxes on IG but props for having your address and other info in your bio lol seems minor but its not. Hate when I come across a gym or cross fit box's page and they have irrelevant things like a slogan in their bio and nothing else 

Hate that too, especially when I'm out of town and trying to drop in.

Appreciate the feedback.

I have the Jordan Trainers my homie just gave me for free, will these really be much better for squatting and deadlifting?

@backyardcrossfit on IG if you want to check it out. 8 miles east of DTLA. Already had an NT'er drop in, @mr Jordan04 (
laugh.gif
)
City of Commerce! Nice, I was thinking of checking you guys out. There's a CF desert in the SGV! Other than the 2 in Alhambra, I'd have to go to Monrovia or Pasadena. I used to go to CFNP (Pasadena) and Cross Fit Direct Action in Irwindale. 

Anyone have a lead on finding a 11.5 in the banned CW, looks like NDC does not have them anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

@backyardcrossfit on IG if you want to check it out. 8 miles east of DTLA. Already had an NT'er drop in, @mr Jordan04 :smile:lol)

looks like nice set up you got there. I'll definitely try and drop in next time I head down

So...any idea as to where I can find these online? I live in Hong Kong and the damn Rogue Canada website never has them....

Got these in today......can't wait to wod in these. Thanks jgw9 for hooking it up.
Bro these are so sick, but I just cant justify spending so much to get them over here from AUS.  Hoping the 3M come through soon!

What's so funny bruh [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Nothing, just always get a kick when worlds collide. Plus we've been playing phone tag for a minute, :lol:

City of Commerce! Nice, I was thinking of checking you guys out. There's a CF desert in the SGV! Other than the 2 in Alhambra, I'd have to go to Monrovia or Pasadena. I used to go to CFNP (Pasadena) and Cross Fit Direct Action in Irwindale. 

Definitely come through, yeah, before we set up shop it was a big empty spot in the area. Then the two Alhambra locations opened up, still nothing in El Monte, Rosemead, Montebello, Monterey Park. Second location possibilities, :nerd:. Lot's of spots north of the 10, to the 210 but nothing south.

looks like nice set up you got there. I'll definitely try and drop in next time I head down

Hit me up, we get a good amount of drop ins, always appreciate feedback.

We should rep our gym/box in our sigs, :lol: (srs)

My order of Squadron Blues in 10.5 was cancelled by Nike. Hopefully they restock in the future as they are pretty good looking in person. 

My order of Squadron Blues in 10.5 was cancelled by Nike. Hopefully they restock in the future as they are pretty good looking in person. 
That sucks, hopefully NDC will restock soon.  My order I placed on Wednesday shipped yesterday.  Size 11.  

Back
Top Bottom