NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I don't see any evidence of these launching on FNL this morning...no link, doesn't show metcon on the site, etc.

any updates?

I know there was some discussion about time zone, but I believe it was 10 AM EST which should be now.

it showed up for a split second in a search and I clicked to purchase, but then it disappeared

just placed and order on FNL for size 9, I was just wondering if they had any smaller sizes since I was also trying to get a pair for my sister.

Yeah I was hoping they would have a size 7 for the lady of the house. No luck but snagged and extra pair for myself!

Was gonna pickup a pair in my size but FNL seems to be the only store that never carries sizes 7 or 7.5's

Was gonna pickup a pair in my size but FNL seems to be the only store that never carries sizes 7 or 7.5's
We will have the Black/Met silver that will go down to a Mens 4 

Mens 4 = womens 5.5

So guys, if your girl wears a womens 5.5 all the way up to a  womens 13 we got her covered for the black pair... BUT a lot of girls are waiting for these so i suggest you jump on it when they hit... I am going to look at my traffic report now and try to get an ETA for everyone on this color (and other colors)

-Fresh 

Back
Top Bottom