NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Question about the vouchers from Nike.  How does the exchange process work?  Are you allowed to only get Metcons, or can you get another shoe.  How long does voucher last.

Also, not sure if you have seen this, but Matt Fraser shows the Metcon 2 in this video.  

Last edited:
Question about the vouchers from Nike.  How does the exchange process work?  Are you allowed to only get Metcons, or can you get another shoe.  How long does voucher last.

Also, not sure if you have seen this, but Matt Fraser shows the Metcon 2 in this video.  

I think they try to replace the shoe if it is in stock before they give u the voucher; I got vouchers for roshe run calypso (2013) and roshe run volts

I tried the 1.0 free red/blacks via RRS and didn't like them.  Never worked out in them but I didn't like the fit.  The left shoe's seam near the toe pinched the top of my foot.  Plus they remind me of water shoes I use when I go snorkeling.    

Got a voucher for the retail price of metcons ($120) that could be applied to any purchase on NDC.  Of course the pair I sent in was the blue lagoon/orange original CW which is no longer available...

I am located in Canada. I can arrange to get a pair down to those who may be interested.

** Edit: by down I am referring to geographically South. I am in Canada and willing to assist in sending exclusive CW's to the USA

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the Nike free trainer 1.0 ?

Tried the speed trainer they are WAY too narrow in my opinion!

Has anyone tried the Nike free trainer 1.0 ?

Tried the speed trainer they are WAY too narrow in my opinion!

I tried the 1.0 free red/blacks via RRS and didn't like them.  Never worked out in them but I didn't like the fit.  The left shoe's seam near the toe pinched the top of my foot.  Plus they remind me of water shoes I use when I go snorkeling.    

probably a reimbursement voucher for a defective pair.

I've got one coming. trying to decide what to get is overwhelming :lol:

How long did it take to get your voucher? Was it mailed or emailed to you?

They mailed it. It's been a week and a half since I mailed the shoes to they and I havent received it yet. It took the shoes a few days to get there and a couple days to process and accept the claim and mail the voucher. I'm guessing I should get it any day now

Where did you get that info?Any idea when the black and white is released? By far the best color way IMO
Its listed on nikes website on there release calendar for black Friday releases. 

Didn't see anything on the black and white. 

G'day guys

Going to be on holidays in Hawaii in early January - does anyone know of a Nike store or stores around Waikiki that will have metcons - if I have to I'll order from main land and ship but it would rather go into the store and buy - thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom