NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

If these 1's go on sale I might just rack up on a few. Sometimes there's just nothing better than the originals..

Got a Sports Authority gift card for Christmas ans plan on using it on a pair of Metcon's.

Do you all use them for Crossfit or any other gym stuff? I do boot camp classes a few times a week and hit the gym a few times a week. Hos are these performance wise? Sorry for tbe Noob questions.

Like the gold colorway up there. Good colorway of my alma mater, UCF.

They're great for all kinds of exercise activities/movements. Aside from running a substantial distance in them, they're great for everything. I've squatted and deadlifted 400+ lbs in these with zero issues. 

Last edited:
Does the purple pair really have the swoosh further up?

these though...In for these as my first pair. And probably my only pair given that my metcon 1s are still in fine condition

View media item 1856458

Last edited:
Yea....my 1's are still in good shape, but I'm debating about ordering a pair of 2's on the 18th to stash, or hold off for more colorways to drop (hopefully, camo).

more M2 colorways (sorry if it might have been in the link posted earlier)

and is it just me or does the slight design change they made on the lateral side makes it look like a medial side? kind of hard to explain but with the slew of M2 pics recently, just can't help but think I am looking at the medial side. might also be due to them moving the swoosh?

Nike-Metcon-2-Release-Dates-1.jpg

Nike-Metcon-2-Release-Dates-2.jpg

Nike-Metcon-2-Release-Dates-3.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm.... I thought I was done too. Ordered the Red/Blue ones yesterday, and up next will be the all black, and black/gold.

The production examples have the swoosh in a different position but also the heel clip is smaller than the examples here. Maybe that is what's giving the effect?

View media item 1857308
On the wall at my local FNL. Indiana/Ohio line.

Tried on a 10 to see if I can fit women's for the volt release. The toe exterior is definitely beefed up and the heel interior really feels much better in regards to heel slip. They listened to the complaints and looks like fixes were made. Time will tell.

I think I'm more excited for the custom metcon 1's than the colorways that have been released so far of the 2's

Back
Top Bottom