NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

At a dozen now and doing my best not to pull the trigger on the Triple Blacks from RRS.

1s:
OG Volt
Black/Grey
Dove Grey/Gum
OG Grey/Purple
Banned
EU Grey/Orange
Volt Camo
Invictus

2s:
OG Red
Blue Mondays
Black/Grey/Gold
Black/Gum IDs with a gold swoosh.

Originally Posted by honey **** 

How many pairs is everyone up to now?

8 for me :tongue:

MC1:

Grey/Volt

Lava Red

Banned

AMP White/black

PR Hunters

MC2:

ID (camo/volt)

Triple black

Blue Monday
I have every pair released in both the MC1 and MC2 plus an ID pair of 2's.  Which I think puts me at 31. The only pairs I don't have are the 3m 1's and the sample colors. Ill have to post a pic of the updated collection.

Last edited:
Yeah really trying to get ahold of the Homer Simpson's but I'm not seeing anything for the US. Anyone over seas think they can help out?

damn lol mad all these discounts come out after I got my pair SA only had the white red when I was ordering and they had a discount.

That said I`m glad I ordered two sizes, these felt about .5 size small to me, the 14 fits me great so I`m going to take my 13s back this weekend.

Thanks that was an ahha moment. Didn't really think of those as royal blue just the Simpsons or UCLA Bruins. But it makes sense. Maybe they are at the last of wave 1.

Yeah really trying to get ahold of the Homer Simpson's but I'm not seeing anything for the US. Anyone over seas think they can help out?

I got my pair for $149 on eBay, free shipping buy it now. It only took a week to get here from Korea. I've been wearing them for about 3 weeks now. $149 I feel is a fair price, considering retail is $129 + tax and they haven't been released in the states yet.

I got my pair for $149 on eBay, free shipping buy it now. It only took a week to get here from Korea. I've been wearing them for about 3 weeks now. $149 I feel is a fair price, considering retail is $129 + tax and they haven't been released in the states yet.
I saw those, I just wasn't sure if they were legit or not can you post some pics if you don't mind?

Lol! Watch the video of rich and Matt Fraser doing it.. Even rich said there was no way in hell he was redoing it...

Man 15.5 sucked :lol: did the scaled workout and finished in 10 mins

:lol: if I did thrusters at Rx I would have needed a wheel chair to leave the box

Man 15.5 sucked :lol: did the scaled workout and finished in 10 mins

:lol: if I did thrusters at Rx I would have needed a wheel chair to leave the box

Lol! Told you it's awful.. How in the world Fraser did it in 5 mins is beyond me.. Last years open was my first.. First year doing CrossFit at that.. It did the RX in 12 mins or so.. I just remember having the rep scheme in my head how I wanted to break it up and it went to **** after my first 27 thrusters.. I was done for after that..

I saw those, I just wasn't sure if they were legit or not can you post some pics if you don't mind?
They are legit, I purchased mine from Korea when they first popped up.  Also as far as I know there are no fakes out there yet, have yet to see a imitation pair, but I could be wrong.

They are legit, I purchased mine from Korea when they first popped up.  Also as far as I know there are no fakes out there yet, have yet to see a imitation pair, but I could be wrong.
Just pulled the trigger on them haha let's hope they are a solid order like y'all said

Back
Top Bottom