NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

The stability and fit are worth the extra cost to me. They're slightly more refined and the price difference is justified.
i beg to differ... IMHO the only difference is that the heel is more snug (non issue for powerlifting). stability remains the same (i have the metcon 1 volt amps, and metcon 2 blue mondays). i'm still as planted doing my big 3 lifts. but i suppose not every shoe is the same.. 

Not sure whether this is the right place to ask but just a quick question for people with photography knowledge, how do I produce pictures of similar quality like this:
View media item 1929446
Trying to replicate a similar picture but to no avail [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Did it Friday and I'm still feeling it today. I'll take soreness and ache any day over ripped hands. 

I think the grey/gold will be my only pair. Don't do crossfit regularly so I don't need a rotation. Just one pair for lifting will do.... Unless a good looking pair comes out later. :lol:

Felt pretty good this morning, but things are tightening up as the day goes by. I did it yesterday at about 12:30.

Did it yesterday and quads are feeling a little tender.. Did CrossFit weightlifting today and felt pretty good. It was a suck fest for sure.. The grind was too long..

How do you like the Caldras?  Been thinking of picking a pair up.
quote]

I like them a lot they are very light and have a ton of cushioning though squatting heavy in them is a challenge.

Back
Top Bottom