NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I have a pair of ID'd Air Max 90's that are 100% Volt and they look like real Volt, so my expectation was that these would turn out well.

The soles on those Id looks more like Nike's cyber colorways than volt. Are u going to return them?

I was considering making an og volt Id but I don't know now

Last edited:
The soles on those Id looks more like Nike's cyber colorways than volt. Are u going to return them?

I was considering making an og volt Id but I don't know now
Yeah I am going to check with Nike and see what my options are.  I'm hopeful they'll take them back.  Ideally they'd make the pair correctly, but I don't know that I would trust it.  I have the gray/gold 2's so I wouldn't mind waiting for another pair.

Yeah I am going to check with Nike and see what my options are.  I'm hopeful they'll take them back.  Ideally they'd make the pair correctly, but I don't know that I would trust it.  I have the gray/gold 2's so I wouldn't mind waiting for another pair.

You can definitely return ID's. I think you have like 30 days? I wonder if they screwed up or if thats just the volt that offered? I hope not. Would love to make an OG pair.

I've seen other pairs with a bolt sole that don't like as dull as yours.

Anyone else that have IDs with volt have comparison pictures next to the OG volts? I wonder if those were a fluke or if that's just how the volt looks on the IDs...

In talking with Nike, I am returning them and they are going to reissue the discount code I used.  They also said someone will be contacting me to determine if this is a quality issue.  Hopefully my pair is the outlier and the rest of yours turn out OK.  If so, I am going to try to ID another pair.

I'll post some pics of mine when they arrive. They are scheduled to get here a day early now. Ordered Feb 2 delivered March 9. Still have another 2 IDs I ordered at the same time but nothing more than in process on them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom