NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

posted the same question last night. I'm guessing some of the other shops will have them and then you can order online and have them shipped to you. I did this with the orange mens shoes last year. Wasn't horribly priced, I think I paid $160 shipped or so and had them in about 10 days
What are the other shops you referring to?  Trying to get a pair for my gf, she loves the EU CW

What are the other shops you referring to?  Trying to get a pair for my gf, she loves the EU CW
I got mine from a rugby shop. I'll have to find the name of the place, but it was super easy. BUT! They weren't at that place until like a month after they dropped on ndc/eu. I'll keep y'all updated if I find them!

I got mine from a rugby shop. I'll have to find the name of the place, but it was super easy. BUT! They weren't at that place until like a month after they dropped on ndc/eu. I'll keep y'all updated if I find them!

If you remember info would be greatly appreciated I def want to pick up a pair for myself

First post. After just two workouts in the purple dynasties (great CW), the tape is separating from the mesh at the flex poi t on the outside of both shoes. Definitely exchanging, but very disappointed.

Is this normal for the Metcon 2s? First time owner coming from the Free Trainer 3.0 v4s.

First post. After just two workouts in the purple dynasties (great CW), the tape is separating from the mesh at the flex poi t on the outside of both shoes. Definitely exchanging, but very disappointed.

Is this normal for the Metcon 2s? First time owner coming from the Free Trainer 3.0 v4s.

As an owner of numerous pairs of metcons I've never had an issue.. Sometimes it happens.. Nikes CS is top notch and will replace/exchange them.. Get another pair and give them a chance..

As an owner of numerous pairs of metcons I've never had an issue.. Sometimes it happens.. Nikes CS is top notch and will replace/exchange them.. Get another pair and give them a chance..

I've already got another pair on order. Will return mine when I receive shipment confirmation. I do love Nike's Cs and 30 day return policy. Must've just gotten a bum pair.

Do you have pics for reference? Trying to get an idea of what's going on

Also welcome to the forum

Last edited:
Happened to my friends pair, he noticed after 16.4. It's cosmetic, don't think it'll affect the performance of the shoe.

16.4... Holy ****. I was smoked after the 55 DL's. Smoked them, should of paced. Think I knocked them out in 2:30-45. Felt taxed, CNS wasn't ready :lol:.

16.4 got me too. Deadlifts crushed me, and, in turn my wall balls were all over the place. Got to the rower feeling like I was going to die, and luckily managed to get to the wall in time to bang out some HSPU.

That said, the feedback from the heel tabs on my Metcons definitely helped me stay aware of where my heels were on the wall.

Happened to my friends pair, he noticed after 16.4. It's cosmetic, don't think it'll affect the performance of the shoe.

16.4... Holy ****. I was smoked after the 55 DL's. Smoked them, should of paced. Think I knocked them out in 2:30-45. Felt taxed, CNS wasn't ready :lol:.

Won't affect performance but definitely shoddy.

I've hand 6 pairs of metcons both 1s and 2s and the exact same thing happened to my lava reds. had to send them back for a voucher. only issue I've had out of the 6 pairs

Re-did 16.4...

110 deadlifts at 225 in a 36 hour span are not good for the soul.

[emoji]128567[/emoji]

Seems to be an issue with the new amp colorway. I've put 1's through the ringer, especially the Frasers, Volts and dove grey. No issues. Have worn the blue Monday's a few times (including the 16.4 redo). No issues. My buddy, first time, 16.4 and this happened to his pair. He's returning them.

Last edited:
If there are any Ladies on this site looking for the 1's still, I was at my local nike outlet today (camarillo, CA) and they had the black and white 1's on sale for 54 bucks.  They had two of the men's CWs but they were 99.  

Anybody know what CW this Ocean Fog/Black is?
Ocean fog is one of the colors listed on the blue mondays, but Im not sure what shoe it actually is.  They have the colors for all the shoes listed slightly different then nike. I was wondering the same thing. 

Back
Top Bottom