NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

If I could cop it for $70 I would be in trouble. Would have every CW released. Still haven't made the decision on those if I want them, $140 is quite some cash.

Hey what do you guys use to prep these before paint? I only want to paint the swoosh. I read somewhere else to use acetone, is that a safe bet?

Hey what do you guys use to prep these before paint? I only want to paint the swoosh. I read somewhere else to use acetone, is that a safe bet?
acetone or angelus leather preparer is what most people use. I've used the angelus leather preparer when I customized some Js.

I got the email for the "Unlimited" colorway too, but I'm considering it. I really dig the 80s vibe to them. Now I just need a pair of Zubaz to complete the look.

just ordered a pair of metcon 2's and cant wait to get them. i love my metcon 1's, but figured it was time for an upgrade.

not really diggin the 3's so i went with the 2's on nike ID

Just got this... And I'll be passing.
I'm a little surprised the love for these is low. I dig these a lot and pretty much my whole crew is getting after these today.  After the bittersweet copping of the Bo Knows I'm looking forward to a new pair I can put to work.  

Anybody else ordering these today?

I bought the unlimited last week from another retailer that had them earlier.  Returned them yesterday just didn't feel them.  So many other colorways that I like better.

Came across these today
Confirmed.  https://barbend.com/theres-new-nike-romaleos-2-color-scheme/

Looks like possibly the last colorway release prior to the release of the 3's.

Also, for the love of god man charge your phone!  2% giving my anxiety over here 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom