NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Yeah the single strap scares me. Wonder if it's wide enough to cover the space that both straps would cover.

Also wonder if they'll be cheaper. Might just cop another pair of 2s though.

Yeah the single strap scares me. Wonder if it's wide enough to cover the space that both straps would cover.

Also wonder if they'll be cheaper. Might just cop another pair of 2s though.
Most Oly shoes don't have two straps. One is sufficient

i like the lower metatarsal strap, though. feel locked in with it.

the high near-ankle strap on the adipowers i don't like so much. besides, the romaleo strap doesn't sit in the same spot as the adipower so i need to play with em first.

The difference between the Ro's and Adi is in the insole...in terms of shoe comfort

I'm really liking these Jordan trainers. Has anyone tried them for CrossFit? Might get these instead of another pair of Mercons.

I don't crossfit, but I have wore these for deads, squats, and sled pushes. Nice and stable shoe. Main difference between these and metcons, is the width, these are not as wide. 

Cheapest place to get a pair of Meton 1 or 2's? Will be used for working out so colorway doesn't really matter. Saw some for $89.99. Is that my best bet?

Thanks!

After it took me weeks to track down my pair of Metcon 1's, someone broke into my car and stole my entire gym bag and kicks. SMH. I loved the color way and hunted for them until I found them at NikeRunning on 66th St.

What really possesses folks to steal man. Just get a job and buy your own stuff!!!!

R.I.P to the best gym kicks I've ever owned.

View media item 2171488

Last edited:
After it took me weeks to track down my pair of Metcon 1's, someone broke into my car and stole my entire gym bag and kicks. SMH. I loved the color way and hunted for them until I found them at NikeRunning on 66th St.

What really possesses folks to steal man. Just get a job and buy your own stuff!!!!

R.I.P to the best gym kicks I've ever owned.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
...sry for your loss fam..

ootherocoo ootherocoo damn, sorry to hear fam! i remember you trying to track those down for a minute. hopefully another pair pops up in your size

Back
Top Bottom