NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

those are tempting for a custom job... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

The labs have been pulled from ndc.. maybe not coming to America. They were reduced here at one point but they were pulled before I checked out

Yeah I was looking for em in the euro website to show the wifey but couldn't find them.

I have a 20% coupon I have been waiting to use, but I can't pull the trigger on the all black.  They've really botched the colors. I was at a niketown and the CSR said everyone has been saying how bad the mens colorways are and how great the womens are. 

My thoughts exactly...The women's cws are excellent they have a new one that's black grey and a white swoosh and I would insta cop it if it were mens

Yeah I was looking for em in the euro website to show the wifey but couldn't find them.
My thoughts exactly...The women's cws are excellent they have a new one that's black grey and a white swoosh and I would insta cop it if it were mens
They are still on the Canadian site.

They are still on the Canadian site.

Canada will have a different distribution site compared to Europe. I suspect after it became known that some colours were reduced they sold out. As for the olives.. who knows and my above comment is purely speculation

anyone tried veralifts in their metcons?

may get a pair to try them out

I purshased a pair of DSX flyknit (black/grey/bolt/gum). They're pretty comfy and nice looking. I was a little concerned about the extra cushioning and heel raise since I use my metcon 2s for lifting. I ended up putting my Metcon 2 insoles into the DSX and they feel great. I'll use the DSX insoles for when I go for a run.
Not sure if doing this defeats the purpose of the DSX but the M2 insoles fit like a charm.

Nice ones! ^^

And you are right. The colors are pretty awful and disappointing.

I'm considering the ID but not sure if the quality will be same as the original and it really takes 4-6 weeks? That's a lot of time.

What you guys think about my design?

Last edited:
I'm just patiently waiting until July when the gray/gum flyknits and 3's are being rumored to drop. Seeing some posts that they are called "the bionic" pack and are AMPs. I'm sure people on this thread know much more than me.

I'm just patiently waiting until July when the gray/gum flyknits and 3's are being rumored to drop. Seeing some posts that they are called "the bionic" pack and are AMPs. I'm sure people on this thread know much more than me.
I haven't heard of them. I honestly only find info on instagram. 

Back
Top Bottom