NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

These should of been released. Maybe they're the special games colors? Who knows, but 3M upper and laces? I'm sold.

Sports Authority at International Mall has OG volts size 10-13 only a few pairs left.

Finally found an 8.5 it was the last pair. Stoked

Wassup everyone! I've been following this thread since the beginning and finally decided to create an account. I've been doing crossfit for over a year and have worn nano's until the I was able to snag a couple pairs at Niketown SF. I was lucky enough to try on the metcons at the 2014 Crossfit Games. The Nike Training VP of Product Marketing also gave me a shirt that matches the Orange and Blue colorway. The shoes are AWESOME. They take a week to break in but they feel better and better the more you wear them. I had to give away all my nanos, since there's no looking back!

These are a super limited edition pair of Metcons that I've only seen Josh Bridges and one other person on Instagram have! I don't think these will be released to the public :frown:

Been following this thread for almost 2 months... finally decided to create an account to say I am bummed with Rogue for saying they would be releasing the other colorways after 10:30 AM EST (the day isn't over yet, but I doubt things will change).

Wassup everyone! I've been following this thread since the beginning and finally decided to create an account. I've been doing crossfit for over a year and have worn nano's until the I was able to snag a couple pairs at Niketown SF. I was lucky enough to try on the metcons at the 2014 Crossfit Games. The Nike Training VP of Product Marketing also gave me a shirt that matches the Orange and Blue colorway. The shoes are AWESOME. They take a week to break in but they feel better and better the more you wear them. I had to give away all my nanos, since there's no looking back!
True about the breaking in. After a few lifts they became more pliable. They feel great! 

Been following this thread for almost 2 months... finally decided to create an account to say I am bummed with Rogue for saying they would be releasing the other colorways after 10:30 AM EST (the day isn't over yet, but I doubt things will change).

To be fair to Rogue they had very limited sizes of the blk/anth and org/lagoon this AM. Sold out by 9am.

Anyone get their Momentum Fitness order in today?  Really hoping it was sent priority. I need to wear these tomorrow.

BTW I ordered a pair of the blacks from RRS this AM and they shipped even though I got an email saying it was back ordered until May 1st.  So RRS still has stock.  Total was $104 in Cali.  Would be $97 out of state.

To be fair to Rogue they had very limited sizes of the blk/anth and org/lagoon this AM. Sold out by 9am.
What sizes did they have?

I've been collecting shoes for a LONG time and these Metcon are my go to shoes for EVERYTHING! Super comfortable, stable, and great for running. I've been Crossfitting for 5 years and Nike really stepped up. I can't wait to get my hands on the camo! 

They only had 2 (14 and 8.5 I believe( sizes in the black and 2 (5.5 and something I forget) in the orange lagoon.  However, when you tried to add them to your cart it would return as unavailable.  So go figure. 

Really? I was under the impression we used boxes?  My apologies if anyone received their order in a bag.
Yeah, I see all over twitter that everyones stuff get's shipped in a bag and the actual shoe boxes are wrecked.
I placed an order online once and remembered seeing that ^^.  So I called to confirm that items weren't indeed shipped double boxed and the rep told me that I was right, nothing gets shipped double boxed so I canceled my order.

i cant remember the exact. it was two sizes in lagoons and 3 in blk. i know it wasnt 9.5 because i'm looking for them for my brother. i was surprised to see them at that random time in the morning.

If you sign up for the email alert you should get notified. thats how i got the volts on the initial release. If you get the email in time depends on how often you check it.

i cant remember the exact. it was two sizes in lagoons and 3 in blk. i know it wasnt 9.5 because i'm looking for them for my brother. i was surprised to see them at that random time in the morning.

If you sign up for the email alert you should get notified. thats how i got the volts on the initial release. If you get the email in time depends on how often you check it.
Yeah that's why I was asking because I'm signed up.  Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom