NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Worst case scenario is Rogue delivers on Thursday and I try out the 8.5's.  And if they don't fit I can always wait around for the 9's when they are released by Nike and pay $10 more.  Surprised the 9's were not released today.  

I want the Camo's as walk around going out shoes anyways.  They are too nice to WOD in!
I'm sure Rogue will get the 9.0's eventually and haha I agree they are too nice, but I will take care of them in the gym (I don't crossfit).

Debating whether to buy the orange/blue or not.  Already have the grey/volt and black/grey coming today.  Don't think I need three pairs.

its crazy how fast these sell out. 

so glad i have boat feet and always can snag a 13 
roll.gif

does anyone think they are going to get dirty looks from the rest of the crossfitters at their gym when you walk in each day with a different CW Metcon? I think I have 3 so far and am probably going to get 2 more.

does anyone think they are going to get dirty looks from the rest of the crossfitters at their gym when you walk in each day with a different CW Metcon? I think I have 3 so far and am probably going to get 2 more.
Maybe this...

so far i have every color released. its odd, most people at my gym are militant Reebok people. they dont know what they are missing

I lucked out and got in the Camo hoopla but ended up sizing a half size down since the camos are the only ones I wanted badly.  I have the blue/lagoon and am getting the orange/gray this Friday.  I think that's it for me.  There are no other cw's coming out that I like.  Had many opportunities to get the black ones and those just don't do it for me.  

I kept clicking 10.5 in the camos and it kept refreshing, and then all of a sudden they were gone.BUMMED if anyone can get a 10.5 in camo I am looking. So far I have the Volts, the Blacks and the Reds. I still want the Greys and the Camos

Back
Top Bottom