NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Just wondering, how many people on this thread have successfully ordered Metcons from Eastbay/Footlocker?

Just wondering, how many people on this thread have successfully ordered Metcons from Eastbay/Footlocker?

As in successfully placed order or ordered and received?

Just put in an order on Eastbay and got confirmation email.

i ordered my volts from ftl when they first dropped.

backordered and then when i called, the rep said they were cancelling my order due to shipment delay.

shoes showed up the next say lmao

got my OG black from eastbay, it was on backorder, took a while before i got them but within the backordered date stated when I placed the order.

As in successfully placed order or ordered and received?

Just put in an order on Eastbay and got confirmation email.
Successful as in received the shoes and in a timely manner (less than a couple weeks). Just a general question, I've been avoiding ordering from them because I've heard of so many orders getting canceled.

Last edited:
I workout with a guy that works at Nike Dallas store.  He said they have the grey/gum in stock.  They open at 10CST, so I haven't had a chance to confirm yet.  Might be worth checking out for everyone.
I called them, she said they have all of the color ways but no phone orders on the metcons

OG Volt back up at momentum running company, 9-13 sizes instagram @momentumrunningco
I phone ordered from these guys before, they were super helpful and friendly.  My only gripe was they shipped shoes with the Nike box wrapped butcher paper rather than box in box.  But if you dont care about the Nike box getting banged up they ship for cheap.

Last edited:
Just went to Nike town Dallas, they had plenty of grays and Persians in stock. I got two, they just got these yesterday. He said no for both orders but I would check around with other Nike stores. He thinks they might've got them early because regionals are in Dallas next week

Just went to Nike town Dallas, they had plenty of grays and Persians in stock. I got two, they just got these yesterday. He said no for both orders but I would check around with other Nike stores. He thinks they might've got them early because regionals are in Dallas next week

I called them earlier this morning and the girl also said no to phone orders but to check back after 48 hours. I guess they have a "hold" on phone orders during this timeframe. I'll call Saturday and see what they say...

Yup i talked to the Nike.com and they said that it is up to the Store manager at each location to either allow or decline phone orders.

Last edited:
Yup i talked to the Nike.com and they said that it is up to the Store manager at each location to either allow or decline phone orders.

Allow or decline phone orders or store to store orders all together? Or just after this 48 hour "hold"?

Hey everyone, I'm from Canada and I've been trying to snag a pair of the Metcon Lava red. Anyone have advice on the best way to snag a pair

laugh.gif
guys i finally did it. I was able to keep myself from buying both of today's release on FNL

I'll more than likely regret pass though
frown.gif

Huge thanks to proto onslaught.  

He saw my post regarding my search for the Amplify colorway and hooked me up (retail price, no silly markup).  Thanks again my friend.  

Back
Top Bottom