NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Nike Las Vegas(702)650-8888 is getting Wolf Grey tonight so you can buy them tomorrow

Last edited:

Nike Las Vegas(702)650-8888 is getting them tonight so you can buy them tomorrow
Which Color way they receiving tonight?

Last week they only had the AMP/Camos (a lot of sizes apparently), Anthracite, and Orange with Blue outsole (sorry don't know the name of those).

Excuse my ignorance, but can someone please explain the whole idea/significance with the AMP (Amplify/Camo) color way? Like, what makes it $10 more than the others?

The Persian Violets are a much more subdued, traditional purple that the pictures online. I tried to take a few pics, held the phone next to them and its not even close.  Its the hardest color Ive ever seen to photograph.  I dont see much of a blue tint to them.  Best way I can describe it is, its an easter purple, but maybe 2 shades darker.

The Persian Violets are a much more subdued, traditional purple that the pictures online. I tried to take a few pics, held the phone next to them and its not even close.  Its the hardest color Ive ever seen to photograph.  I dont see much of a blue tint to them.  Best way I can describe it is, its an easter purple, but maybe 2 shades darker.
You're correct. Persian's are def more purple than blue. Love that CW, but I'm waiting on the Blk/Wolf Gray and the Frasers.

How do the Grey/Gums look in person? Debating if I should swap out my camos for the grey/gums; thoughts?

laugh.gif
was tempted to buy but everytime I added a 9.5 in cart it shows up as 9 at check out

Oh well
Went in my cart as 9.5

Finally got my shipping confirmation from FNL for the Grey/Gum's!  Stoked!  Done for awhile now.

does anyone know the smallest size that sport chalet offered ? By the time I got there everything was sold out

Rogue has added more color ways with coming soon. No colors that haven't been posted on here but at least you can see what's coming.

Back
Top Bottom