NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Here's to all the guys buying multiple pairs of metcons and then sending them back because of a tiny defect, because they don't look the same as the picture, or just because you can, further impeding others from getting their first pair of metcons just like the boys who add all the pairs to their cart at launch

Here's to all the guys buying multiple pairs of metcons and then sending them back because of a tiny defect, because they don't look the same as the picture, or just because you can, further impeding others from getting their first pair of metcons just like the boys who add all the pairs to their cart at launch

If you haven't gotten a pair of metcons by now, chances are you're doing something wrong or you're not using the resources given on this page to your advantage. I think I can speak for the majority people on here that this thread gives you dummy-proof instructions on how to cop a pair of metcons if you really wanted a pair.

I'm
If you haven't gotten a pair of metcons by now, chances are you're doing something wrong or you're not using the resources given on this page to your advantage. I think I can speak for the majority people on here that this thread gives you dummy-proof instructions on how to cop a pair of metcons if you really wanted a pair.

I agree you should have a pair of metcons of you're aware of this thread, but for the other 99.99999% of the population who don't know and check Nike.com every day wondering when it's going to be their turn to get some. I work in a specialty running store and people come in every day looking for them saying Nike.com and rogue never have them in stock.

FFS the one guy didn't even notice his gum soles didn't match until someone else posted a picture and he had to go back and check under a microscope

whoa, those red/wht/blue ones actually look worse than the stock pics. not feeling that dark red

Lol!! Love it!! What color did u want to get? I wish I would have sought out the blue lagoon. But, there is some dumbass not-picking, then again most people that do crossfit are ******* ******s anyway. It makes sense when you look at the crowd . Also, WTF is up with calling every colorway OG? Bra, there the FIRST Nike shoe for CF, there not f*^%king retros!

they remind me of the puma mids that aaron fieg dropped

Another shout out to this thread! I was able to let a guy I know get those og volts on FNL. Thanks guys!

Lol!! Love it!! What color did u want to get? I wish I would have sought out the blue lagoon. But, there is some dumbass not-picking, then again most people that do crossfit are ******* ******s anyway. It makes sense when you look at the crowd . Also, WTF is up with calling every colorway OG? Bra, there the FIRST Nike shoe for CF, there not f*^%king retros!

Haha

OG are the old mesh the original 3 cw, bra

They're*

U mad?

Anyone know the story around Jordan and his shoes being banned back in the day? .... that was crazy right? 
it was because it didnt have enough white, all black and red except the sole. the rule was it had to be team colors but also to have white

If/when they put the metcon up on nike iD I'll be making some banned metcons (with a custom X on the back) since they aren't allowed to be worn at the games

nobody steal my idea :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom