NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Thanks for all of your input.  Gotta love this forum.  Now if only I could get a pair of the Americas already...

Alright guys... sorry about all the BS some of you went through in the stores... keep in mind stores are not used to all this hype around a non Jordan/Signature shoe (not an excuse) 

BUT...... i have a gift.......  here is the link to the Frasers..... pairs should populate within 30-40 min

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...training-shoes/_/A-34157?productId=prod776516

-Fresh 
REPPED!

Questions:

1) DO these have the newer more rugged mesh?

2) Will this color way be available at other retailers like Niketown?

Appreciate all the info you give to the groups!

I'm super surprised these aren't sold out yet.

Makes me worry that they might get over sold....
Same here.  I expected the Frasers to be the one everyone wanted.  Maybe others have filled their metcon need on the CWs already released.   But regardless of how many pairs I had, these were the ones I wanted.

I was sold on the Fraser's until I saw the USA metcons, and since I'm already 5 CW's deep I'm trying to curb my spending a bit.  I do think the 'Merica's will be more popular than the Fraser's.

REPPED!

Questions:

1) DO these have the newer more rugged mesh?

2) Will this color way be available at other retailers like Niketown?

Appreciate all the info you give to the groups!
These will have the new mesh.  

I'm sure other online retailers will have them eventually, I know Rogue for sure but can't answer specifically as to NT.

Fresh-

I asked earlier but it probably got buried. Any idea on when the America's are coming out?

Thanks for all the updates!

I dont think we will be carrying that color.

-Fresh 

Might be done then, NDC has been really inconsistent with this release. Maybe I'll get lucky on Rogue like I did with the Volts, not holding my breath as I received late notification on game royals and grey/gums, luckily FNL came through.

Might be done then, NDC has been really inconsistent with this release. Maybe I'll get lucky on Rogue like I did with the Volts, not holding my breath as I received late notification on game royals and grey/gums, luckily FNL came through.
WHAT SIZE ARE YOU?

my sports authority stores here have all metcon colorways

View media item 1586942View media item 1586944
Got the lunar ultimates today , at first I think they look better in the online images than in person. But after looking at them I get the feeling these are almost a test for the met con 2. They look very similar to the images I've seen of the 2 . It has a more minimal overall feel and look like the new balance minimus just with a better sole, I think the feel of this shoe on my feet is better than the met con. Wonder if more cws will come out cuz this may be the perfect shoe. Run lift jump and climb should all be solid in this .

Fresh-

I asked earlier but it probably got buried. Any idea on when the America's are coming out?

Thanks for all the updates!

I think someone mentioned the 'Merica metcon was dropping on NDC on 7/1. It'll probably be on Rogue before that though.

View media item 1586954 update on the lunar , it looks like the padding is all in the inner inserts. So if you have the romeleos you should have an extra set of firm inserts . I just pulled the lunar insert and replaced with the lifting insert to see how it feels, and it feels awesome . Try it out

WHAT SIZE ARE YOU?

my sports authority stores here have all metcon colorways

10 or 10.5

I got my hands on every pair I've wanted. Got notified on time for the Volts on Rogue, Game Royals via FNL, stumbled on the Grey/Gum at a Nike Store in Pasadena (went to get my phone fixed at the apple store across the street), and got the "Frasers" of FNL this morning.

I believe Fresh said he didn't think FNL would be releasing the "America's."  Nike messaged me last week saying the new colorways should be releasing in July.  These colorways are also the ones on Rogue that aren't available yet.

bottom left with Orange is August release. Others are July
Thanks for the info!  Am definitely interested in the black/orange pair.

Fresh, is FNL going to sell this colorway?  Have a couple rewards certificates I need to use. Thanks for all the info you've provided in this thread...much appreciated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom