NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Anybody in Australia interested in buying a pair or two of the two new colors and shipping them to the U.S.? Will cover all cost plus extra for your time.

Nothing from Invictus
frown.gif
You should email them and ask whats up. I'm pretty sure orders are shipping out later this week. 

Aslo I know they only had access to limited pairs, I'm pretty sure they got more order forms than pairs they were actually allowed for the order. Hope this isn't the case for you and you get them. 

I smell the scent of a reseller...
Nope just an avid collector of the Metcon's and was hoping to score a pair of the new green and orange CW. Check my past post nothing about reselling just looking to add to my collection. Didn't know it was a crime to ask for help and repaying the favor. 

Last edited:
It's a preorder of a preorder :lol:

He states he'll ship it once he receives it from invictus so it's not in hand yet. More than likely made the post when he received the receipt for the payment for them

Last edited:
Anyone have any leads on size 9 camos or OG grey/volt? Still looking....

Last edited:
just got the receipt from invictus. can't wait to get them in! hopfully they ship soon

For those that asked, I'd be willing to help out with the new colourways that I posted earlier. PM me your details and I'll see what I can do.

I do know they don't do half sizes, as that is what I was needing myself.

Back
Top Bottom