NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

To clarify.. I just bought them and recieved an order confirmation. They just won't ship until 7/10.. Hopefully sooner..

I would be very cautious about ordering from Eastbay, I placed a order for a CW months ago & the order just kept getting pushed back, they claimed they never knew when the re-supply was coming in. They finally canceled my order & refunded my money after a month of waiting. When I talked with CS they said they supply never came in but they were still attempting to sell it even though they canceled my order, GL IS ALL I CAN SAY.

I would be very cautious about ordering from Eastbay, I placed a order for a CW months ago & the order just kept getting pushed back, they claimed they never knew when the re-supply was coming in. They finally canceled my order & refunded my money after a month of waiting. When I talked with CS they said they supply never came in but they were still attempting to sell it even though they canceled my order, GL IS ALL I CAN SAY.
I had somewhat of a similar issue ordering the Nike Romaleos from them in 2013.  There was at least a month of those issues, but they ended up not cancelling the order.  I think it boils down to patience.  Also, if there are supposedly at Rogue, then Eastbay should be set up as well.  Just keep one another informed.  Also, if a 20% code comes up for eastbay, post it so we can cancel and reorder for a better discount

I've never had an issue ordering from Eastbay. Bought multiple pairs of nanos prior to the Metcons. Only thing that bugs me is when they ship UPS Smartpost and deliver to my post office and I have to wait an extra day. Hope everyone gets the color ways they're looking for.. No right or wrong way to get them.

I had somewhat of a similar issue ordering the Nike Romaleos from them in 2013.  There was at least a month of those issues, but they ended up not cancelling the order.  I think it boils down to patience.  Also, if there are supposedly at Rogue, then Eastbay should be set up as well.  Just keep one another informed.  Also, if a 20% code comes up for eastbay, post it so we can cancel and reorder for a better discount

They had a 20% off last night. I know LKS15746 works for 10% off..my total was $115.55 after tax. Went with free shipping which may have been a mistake.. Lol

Jackie aint got no body unless its a photoshoot or gives an illusion she has an *** by sticking that one leg out. She's built like she's a cardio bunny. Nothing wrong with that but she aint top nothin...

Fresh, or anyone else with inside info... why do only some outlets only carry half sizes above 12 in the new CS? I'm tempted to order through eastbay only because Rogue doesn't look like they'll have a 12.5.

Think I'll stick with Rogue, I've already been waiting since late May what's another few days.  And I know I'll get them at my door 2 days after I order.  

Jackie aint got no body unless its a photoshoot or gives an illusion she has an *** by sticking that one leg out. She's built like she's a cardio bunny. Nothing wrong with that but she aint top nothin...
hahaahah. i couldnt agree more. she is cute, but shes nowhere near any top rated crossfit babes

Ordered my RWB from eastbay today I've never had a problem with them specially when ordering J's. I even got my holiday legend blue 11s from them never thought that would happen. Hopefully they pull through with these.

Long time lurker and I feel like I should've waited for rogue like you all were just discussing, east bay claims they will ship 7/10-- looked at the details section on my order and now it says back ordered until 8/14!!View media item 1608751

Cancel your order and wait for rogue or keep your order until rogue drops and if you are able to place an order through rogue then cancel your order :smokin

Long time lurker and I feel like I should've waited for rogue like you all were just discussing, east bay claims they will ship 7/10-- looked at the details section on my order and now it says back ordered until 8/14!!
i tried telling people, but no one really seemed to be reading too into "EXPECTED to ship"

best of luck

Definitely going to listen to you both, I'd rather take advice from people who have already been there and done that before, I'm going to cancel my order and wait for Rogue! Thanks guys.

Definitely going to listen to you both, I'd rather take advice from people who have already been there and done that before, I'm going to cancel my order and wait for Rogue! Thanks guys
some people say they dont get the email until weeks after they drop, but ive ordered numerous colorways and sizes from rogue and not once has my email come weeks later. if anything, all at once i get like 7 emails saying the same thing (that certain sizes and colors are available)

are east bay and foot locker similar?  Just wondering bc they both advertise the red white and blue metcons the same backorder date.  Also, does anyone know how many pairs of each size rogue will have?  i know some say they have had luck with rogue but i haven't been able to get one pair from them until recently

some people say they dont get the email until weeks after they drop, but ive ordered numerous colorways and sizes from rogue and not once has my email come weeks later. if anything, all at once i get like 7 emails saying the same thing (that certain sizes and colors are available)
Just cancelled said 5-7 business days before I get refunded my money in full, person on the phone said that it would definitely be a while before I received them and I said I was aware of that and that was the reason for my cancellation. I just don't understand why when you order the expected date to ship is 7/10 then you click on the order details and it says that it's actually back ordered until 8/14.... I don't have time for that. I haven't ordered from rogue before but I'm hoping I have better luck with having actual women 7.5 size instead of hoping to the metcon gods that a size 6 pops up somewhere. Thanks again guys

Long time lurker and I feel like I should've waited for rogue like you all were just discussing, east bay claims they will ship 7/10-- looked at the details section on my order and now it says back ordered until 8/14!!View media item 1608751

Called eastbay.. They told me everything was good as far as the 7/10/2015.. But it could be because my order was for a common size.. Was your order for a size 6?

Last edited:
are east bay and foot locker similar?  Just wondering bc they both advertise the red white and blue metcons the same backorder date.  Also, does anyone know how many pairs of each size rogue will have?  i know some say they have had luck with rogue but i haven't been able to get one pair from them until recently

Yes.. Eastbay footlocker and champs sports

Back
Top Bottom