NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

are east bay and foot locker similar?  Just wondering bc they both advertise the red white and blue metcons the same backorder date.  Also, does anyone know how many pairs of each size rogue will have?  i know some say they have had luck with rogue but i haven't been able to get one pair from them until recently
Yep! They are the same company. Foot Locker, Eastbay, and Champs Sports

im pretty sure eastbay is taking orders to just try to prove demand to get on the list for a shipment. odds are they dont have any orders coming in and all the orders will get cancelled unless they can get enough pre orders to justify actually getting a shipment

Called eastbay.. They told me everything was good as far as the 7/10/2015.. But it could be because my order was for a common size.. Was your order for a size 6?
Yes. I'm a 6 in men's/ 7.5 women's size. So that could definitely be it that I am not a popular size- it was just annoying that it said 7/10 when for my size at least, says its back ordered til mid August. Good luck to everyone else though! Maybe you'll have better luck:smile:

im pretty sure eastbay is taking orders to just try to prove demand to get on the list for a shipment. odds are they dont have any orders coming in and all the orders will get cancelled unless they can get enough pre orders to justify actually getting a shipment

I'm not sure I agree with that... Eastbay and Footlocker are the same.. Can't imagine Footlocker doing that..
At the end of the day.. From personal experience, I've not once had an issue with eastbay.. called their customer service an they confirmed my order along with the "per manufacturer" shipment of 7/10.. All I can do is take that at face value.. And based on my experience I choose to do so.. If I get an email from rogue and they're actually available I will buy those too.. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Only other bad who I dig besides bae is Camille LaBae and Jackie Perez

I will continue to wait for Rogue and hope Eastbay comes through.

Not going to lose sleep. Worst case I get my money back.

Also, remember to try Niketowns. Some of them get them in even when not they're not available online.

...or you can just say follow Brooke wells on IG to stalk her profile.

Definitely a breakout star and extremely hot.

Foucher still gets my vote even though she's going to focus on med school now :/

really want to pull the trigger with eastbay and I'm sitting on a 20% coupon right now, but damn, I really don't want to wait for a month....

damn, they come out to $95 with free shipping, might have to just do a little gambling!

Last edited:

you wont find it on Rogues website. i have my connections. just keep your eyes peeled. word on the street is "in 1-3 business days", as of yesterday, they will be put on the site. online releases only.
Do you think Rogue and NDC will go live at the same time?

who knows, i would assume, but at the same time NDC sometimes doesnt release certain CWs
Thanks.  I guess we will know in a hour if today is the day.... buying shoes shouldn't be this stressful.  The things we do for 'Murica colored kicks.

Thanks.  I guess we will know in a hour if today is the day.... buying shoes shouldn't be this stressful.  The things we do for 'Murica colored kicks.
Dutch Metcons. I see no stars and stripes

but if they arent on the Launch Calendar itll probably be a Quick Strike release, so itll go live whenever they want to release it. normally 10am EST but no specific date

Dutch Metcons. I see no stars and stripes

but if they arent on the Launch Calendar itll probably be a Quick Strike release, so itll go live whenever they want to release it. normally 10am EST but no specific date
Just rock some stars on your socks.  

Went with eastbay, after my coupon, tax and slightly expedited shipping, I spent $111. If they don't ship by the 13th, I'll go in for a refund, but I've always had good luck with eastbay in the past, so we should be good....

Back
Top Bottom