NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I think it's difficult to attain these for those that are not accustomed to buying nike limited sneakers.

It has been easy and I've bought every pair I wanted due to experience with buying Jordan's (pre-bots :lol:). This thread has been a major help as well.

Just got an email from Invictus. I'm part of the first batch, so should have them by the end of next week. I am excite.

Go to Nike.com and enter the item number-color code and they should pop up. If they don't that means they haven't created a page for them... just searched. No page yet.

Look for it some time next week.

Also, tried the Nike Woven, did the Invictus Comp workout in them which included heavy cleans, light front squats and heavy back squats.

I like them, don't love them.

If I would have to rank them:

1. 2Pood Pendleton's
2. Hylete (above the knee)
3. Nike Woven
4. 2Pood v3.0

Also, tried the Nike Woven, did the Invictus Comp workout in them which included heavy cleans, light front squats and heavy back squats.

1. 2Pood Pendleton's

3. Nike Woven

4. 2Pood v3.0

I don't like the board short look or the length on the rogue, reebok, hylete or @pood shorts. I wear nNike soccer shorts or LuLu's that are way short. Any short I can wear above the knee is preferable.

Wait, just making sure I have dates correct: Lil Fish's CW launches the 16th and the other two CW's (all blk and Grey/pink) launch on the 17th, if I am looking at the pictures posted correctly? Or is the 17th for a different region? Really hoping I score my first pair with either of these launches, no luck with men sizes.

1. 2Pood Pendleton's
3. Nike Woven
4. 2Pood v3.0

If you like the Pendletons you'll love the v.4.0s..

I'd prob go..
1. Nike Vapor Wovens
2. 2Pood v.4.0s
3. Redline Gear Pulse

View media item 1621448View media item 1621449View media item 1621453

Last edited:
I second the nike soccer shorts. Also woven and can be found for 10 bucks at times. Above the knee. No pockets though which pisses me the **** off.

gonna finally break in the frasers today but I noticed something. they seem a little softer or squishier than my og's. I mean it's been almost 5 months with the older ones but they def seems softer.

maybe that was just me.

Wait, just making sure I have dates correct: Lil Fish's CW launches the 16th and the other two CW's (all blk and Grey/pink) launch on the 17th, if I am looking at the pictures posted correctly? Or is the 17th for a different region? Really hoping I score my first pair with either of these launches, no luck with men sizes.
The picture I got was from the UK Nike site. Have to change region. U.S. release is still 16th.

How do those new Flyknit Circle Trainer 3.0's or whatever they are called compare to these? Performance wise, I really only do squats and DL's.

If you like the Pendletons you'll love the v.4.0s..

I'd prob go..
1. Nike Vapor Wovens
2. 2Pood v.4.0s
3. Redline Gear Pulse
Adding my 2 cents...I tried a pair of the nike flex 8" (formerly vapor wovens) and liked them so much i jus ordered more from nike (4 total now).  The short definitely repels moisture and I haven't found a pair of shorts that stays as dry as the nikes do.  On sale right now at NDC if you want some.

Dude, you guys should definitely try a pair of Rhone shorts. Definitely my fave. I started with the 1.5 cuz they were on sale and even thoughs feel great.

A+ Marketing TagLine. I'm guessing these are the Games QS?

Also, lowkey, that women's black colorway is dope.

Back
Top Bottom