NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Just wanted to share 2 things. 

1st - Went to the Nike outlet near me to check out the deals and maybe picking up a hoodie or two. Browsing the wall of shoes, I came upon a familiar Banned color. No second thoughts, they were my size and had to be calling my name.  Added that one to the collection. Lucky day!

2nd - I'm purchasing black angelus paint to paint the heel of my metcon. Think it would come out good? Thanks for the input

Anyone seen the Banned floating around in a 10 anywhere? Trying to find a pair for my coach. Also, have we found a spot that will ship the EU Grey/Orange pair for under $200? I swore I was done, but those are still calling my name.

bajiboy09 bajiboy09 some guy at my box painted the heel in those back, looks real clean [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Watching the Oregon Washington state game right now, and it looks like Oregon has there own metcon color way. Ill try and get a picture if I can. They look clean, grey upper, volt sole and black heel.  

Watching the Oregon Washington state game right now, and it looks like Oregon has there own metcon color way. Ill try and get a picture if I can. They look clean, grey upper, volt sole and black heel.  
Did you get a picture?

Those Oregons are nice but the way they are playing right now you'll probably have a chance to pick them up on clearance soon. 
happy.gif

Do footlocker stock any ladies colourways? I see they have 20% off and I want to treat the wife

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered a pair of invictus metcons??

Did they send you a tracking number to track the shipment?

Thanks Clay.

Matt Fraser posted a vid on Instagram from team series, he is rocking 2s swoosh in the middle not the toe :frown:

Matt Fraser posted a vid on Instagram from team series, he is rocking 2s swoosh in the middle not the toe :frown:

those do look like they're 2s....dammit, why Nike why?! :frown:

I know Nike checks NT.....put it back on the toe :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom