NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Doesn't get any better than the OGs IMO... Those first 4-5 that came out are solid. Lava Red, Wolf Grey and Orange/Blue Lagoon are my faves.. I need to just stock up on multiple pairs.. Found myself always wearing the same 2/3 pair so the rest needed to go..
Have to agree, the OGs were my favorite. I just picked up a pair of Blue Lagoon on ebay.  I'll toss them in the rotation with the Camo's and OG Volts.

I'm curious to see those Trainer Free 1.0s in action, they seem similar to the metcon but a bit more free/raw.

I tired the 1.0s and was underwhelmed at best. Might as well go grab a $15 pair of water shoes at your local sports store rather than spend 150 on them.

Anyone w the og camos get some paint and turn that volt heel black and you will have the best Metcon ever

anyone have a lead on a size 12 volt camo?  Looking for my brother for Christmas.  Any help is appreciated.

I need some new trainers and really looking forward to getting these but I'll probably wait out and see if it hits discount

I have a size 11 OG Camo/Volt pair of Metcon 1's for sale if anyone is interested? Minimal wear and tear. 

Anyone else sign up to get on the email list for the 2016 Invictus Metcon 2 list? Not sure how long it's been up so thought I'd share. Said they'll be available early 2016.

Anyone else sign up to get on the email list for the 2016 Invictus Metcon 2 list? Not sure how long it's been up so thought I'd share. Said they'll be available early 2016.
Its been up for couple of weeks. I signed up almost 3 weeks ago.  Hope they post a picture soon.  

Me too..

Watch it be those green metcon 2 floating around but with the invictus logo :lol:

This was actually my next comment. Lol! I've been holding on to my claim voucher for some time now and it's starting to burn a hole in my pocket.. So I need the Metcon 2's to hurry up and get released.

I also NEED a pair of the OGs. Never should have got rid of mine.

Last edited:
Pardon me if it has already been mentioned, but is there a release date for the Retcon 2? Trying to see if its worth waiting for them , and if I do wait is it expected that the Metcon 1 will drop much in price?

Pardon me if it has already been mentioned, but is there a release date for the Retcon 2? Trying to see if its worth waiting for them , and if I do wait is it expected that the Metcon 1 will drop much in price?

I haven't heard anything about an official release date, but should be early 2016. Im sure the Metcon 1's will drop in price but i doubt it will be too significant anytime soon.

Last edited:

I haven't heard anything about an official release date, but should be early 2016. Im sure the Metcon 1's will drop in price but i doubt it will be too significant anytime soon.
yea, I`m just wondering about will there be actual "improvements" or is it just a design change, I like the Design of the Metcon 2 better (which there was an all black option).

Are you familiar with the Reebok Nanos? How do the Metcon fit compared to those? I have the 4.0s and they fit great (sz 13, wide foot) I ordered some Nano 5.0 in a 13 and couldn't even get them on my foot.

I wear the same size in the nano 4.0 as metcon. I could probably go a half size down on the metcon though

Cool thanks, I may go ahead and cop the Metcons, I`m going on a trip next month and only want to bring one pair of shoes (for walking around and for when I go to the gym), lol but dang I like the design of the 2 vs the 1.

yea, I`m just wondering about will there be actual "improvements" or is it just a design change, I like the Design of the Metcon 2 better (which there was an all black option).

Are you familiar with the Reebok Nanos? How do the Metcon fit compared to those? I have the 4.0s and they fit great (sz 13, wide foot) I ordered some Nano 5.0 in a 13 and couldn't even get them on my foot.

yeah the main improvement i have heard about these is a firmer heal. Im excited to try them out when they are released, someone a few pages ago is a tester i guess and tried them so you could ask him his opinion. The 1s where a little too cushioned for me, i prefer the nano 5.0s personally even though im not crazy about them in the look department. and i wear a 13 in both the nanos and metcons but i haven't tried the 4.0s.

Back
Top Bottom