NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Spoke with CS at RRS and got an email from them this morning saying my order of the all blacks is delayed on Nikes end and now is supposed to ship out on 2/15

where are these roadrunner black outs at?!
Ugh, Sports Authority is showing triple blacks but only in a 10.5. At under &100, those are a no brainier.
anyone place an order from sports authority and actually have shipping confirmation?  ordered my girlfriend a pair of the women's metcons on monday (her bday was yesterday), and just got an email saying the order is delayed and they don't know when it will ship.  frustrating….

Momentum Running posted on IG that Metcon 1's buy one get one free.

Take phone orders. (# is in the comments of the IG post)

So with more people now having these whats the final call on sizing?

As I mentioned earlier I have a wide foot and normally wear a 13.

I wear a 13 in Nano 4s and in my Adidas Adipowers.

I dont want it too snug on the heel because I would do cardio in these also, so dont want that ankle rub.

Should I cop a 13 or go with a 14? I hear the toe box is wider than the 1s but also have seen people say its a tag snugger.

I personally felt like the 4.0s were tighter. I wear the same size in them all: Nanos, Metcons, and all various lifting shoes

Thanks, they aren't on backorder on Nike so I guess I can just order 2 pairs and return the other in store if there is an issue.

Gave the Monday Blue's a go with a 1rm of c&j and hit my previous PR easily. I switched into my romaleos to then surpass that PR by 15lbs right after.

The 2's feel much better in the toebox with the extra room they have comapred to the 1's. You don't lose anstability with how the heel tab is much tighter on your achilles/ ankle than the previous model. 

Just got my IDs.. love them!

Initial thoughts.. they feel more comfortable out of the box and the extra heel padding is great.

As for sizing they're SLIGHTLY more snug. Which for me is great because I was kind of in between on some MC1s. 12s were a little too snug and 12.5s a little too roomy but more comfortable so I stayed with the 12.5s on my MC2s and I am very happy.

WOD tonight is as follows:

Metcon (Time)

4 Rounds
400m Run
15 Box Jumps 24/20
20 Alternating Lunges (Bodyweight)

Immediately into

20 Front Squats 135/95 RX No Rack OR
20 Front Squats 165/125 RX+ No Rack

Should be a great test WOD with some quick runs, box jumps and FS at the end.

Also got the triple blacks on order and I am seriously contemplating the blues before they're gone for good. The only problem is, I already feel like I wont go back to my MC1s after wearing the 2s lol... and I have 6 pairs of MC1s... basically killed 1 pair the other 5 are practically NIB :frown:

Last edited:
Got a shipping confirmation from RRS for the all blacks today.  Still not on the actual website so we will see what ends up in the box when it arrives.

Got a shipping confirmation from RRS for the all blacks today.  Still not on the actual website so we will see what ends up in the box when it arrives.
crazy, spoke with a CS lady yesterday said they wouldn't have them till friday.

Back
Top Bottom