NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Quick question. Probably already know the answer. Anyone know where I can score smaller sizes in the all silver? Wife wants a pair, but they're men's. She's a 6.5 in wmns. If they exist, please let me know!

Has anyone noticed if the METCON 2 is a little smaller than the METCON 1?

The general consensus is that the 2's are a little more snug due to the updated material and designe of the upper. They do stretch a little but not as much as the ones did.

I just bought the dynasty's and haven't worn them. I hope its just not a defective huge batch. I'm going to wear them all week. If they all apart that's going to suck
Keep us posted.  I just cancelled my exchange request with NDC, as two straight pairs exhibiting the same defect was enough to convince me that I wasn't going to get a pair without a flaw.  Hope your pair works out!  Love the CW.

Last edited:

Got these in today just in time to hit 16.5 tomorrow.

I'm expecting a few more color ways to come in this weekend I will post them all when they come in. 
This CW getting a general release?  Torn between this and the new hyper violets to replace my defective purple dynasties. 

What's up yall.  LOOOOOONG time lurker finally signed up.  Just picked up the hyper violets cause I'm a huge golf nerd and the Masters is my favorite weekend for it. A little dissappointed that the swoosh/eyelets aren't yellow which would make more sense for that shoe.

Also own the old v1 doves, and some j's.....

Don't know if they did on 16.5, but they should have.  His reps were bunk as hell on it also.  Also Laureen Fisher was shown doing 16.5 on IG, and no attempt at ALL of putting her head "though the window".  It was sad.  

Don't know if they did on 16.5, but they should have.  His reps were bunk as hell on it also.  Also Laureen Fisher was shown doing 16.5 on IG, and no attempt at ALL of putting her head "though the window".  It was sad.  
I agree, I just watched Josh Bridges 16.5 video posting on Vimeo and from the  get go, there were several that were either border line at parallel or slightly above it when I paused the video. I could not find L Fisher's 16.5 video. 

Do have a link for the ig video?
Got deleted.  Just checked.  Funny how that works.

I agree, I just watched Josh Bridges 16.5 video posting on Vimeo and from the  get go, there were several that were either border line at parallel or slightly above it when I paused the video. I could not find L Fisher's 16.5 video. 
After the first round, it only got worse. But that 16.4..... good lord son!! 

I totally agree. Reps were garbage. 

Weird. Lauren Fisher from Invictus not doing full reps...I'm totally confused. ha

Anyone have some good luck with the dynasties? I really like the CW but it sounds like there have been lots of issues with them. I'm tempted to pick up a pair.

Because some of y'all might wanna see this. Buddy at Nike HQ posted these today... Had no idea they were that green, lol. I'm guessing this also means you will see this in the US at some point...

Last edited:

Because some of y'all might wanna see this. Buddy at Nike HQ posted these today... Had no idea they were that green, lol. I'm guessing this also means you will see this in the US at some point...
Dope af.  Still wish they had a yellow swoosh. 

I like that pine green the pink camo sole is OK not great.  Wish they would have done a green and white camo sole or even a white or something more in the Master's colors.  Too bad the pine green isn't available on ID as I like the color.  Only green on there is lucky green - luck in golf is a good thing though 
wink.gif

Last edited:
I like that pine green the pink camo sole is OK not great.  Wish they would have done a green and white camo sole or even a white or something more in the Master's colors.  Too bad the pine green isn't available on ID as I like the color.  Only green on there is lucky green - luck in golf is a good thing though :wink:   

This was my take, but pretend it still has that camo pink bottom. I like what that represented. Like that deeper shade of green better. View media item 1970327

Back
Top Bottom