NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Heres a shot of the latest additions to my collection.  Its been a while, was waiting for nike to release more CW's. 

JU

A IG user names boyfanfootbal had a few for sale
The ones he had for sale were a solid CW with both shoes the same color,  I also believe he said the ones he had were a Women's CW if I remember correctly.  I was trying to buy a pair for my wife but he didn't have the size I needed  

The ones he had for sale were a solid CW with both shoes the same color,  I also believe he said the ones he had were a Women's CW if I remember correctly.  I was trying to buy a pair for my wife but he didn't have the size I needed  

Ive been given the impression that those were samples for the amps. As soon as these dropped it contradicted what @boyfanfootball was saying.
Saying that on eastbay a similar colourway description has come up on their launch calander.
What the colour description on the amp's box?

Last edited:
Ive been given the impression that those were samples for the amps. As soon as these dropped it contradicted what @boyfanfootball was saying.
Saying that on eastbay a similar colourway description has come up on their launch calander.
What the colour description on the amp's box?
Its listed as Volt/Black-Blue Glow, Same colors as the women's, but not the same shoe. 

Last edited:

Not really digging that heel changeup. Looks like one more thing to peel away like the toebox area on the 2s or the sole on the 1s.
There is a sample here in the office where I work, and I have seen at least 2 of the colorup's with my own eyes.  It is not my favorite, but it's not bad either. 

There is a sample here in the office where I work, and I have seen at least 2 of the colorup's with my own eyes.  It is not my favorite, but it's not bad either. 
I'm sure they'll grow on me like the 2s did or they won't and I'll just wear the 2s until the 4s come out, lol.

These are dope. I need some Royal in the rotation, and this is exactly what I would have built on ID if the options were available. Are we thinking NDC only? I'm going to be bummed if I miss these while I'm on vacation. Wifi here is spotty at best...

Back
Top Bottom