NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

agreed. the regular 3 just seem like the same old tech. nothing new

Scored a pair of the triple blacks today!! Super nice, I have yet to give my DSXs a run yet. Will give them a go this weekend along with my new Romaleos 3s as well!!

Got my romaleos 3 in last week and they are noticeably more narrow than the 2's. Any of you guys up sized .5 on the 3's? My toes are pretty much at the end of the shoe and feel cramped in my tts

hmmm, interesting. i have narrow feet and always feel like i have to od tighten the straps on my 2s. may have to upgrade [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I was able to try a pair on at Universal Athletic in Salt Lake City and I ended up going a .5 size up because I also noticed that they were more narrow than the 2's. I ordered the Red/Grey/Black color way from Nike and should get them this Friday. Stoked on them.

I was able to try a pair on at Universal Athletic in Salt Lake City and I ended up going a .5 size up because I also noticed that they were more narrow than the 2's. I ordered the Red/Grey/Black color way from Nike and should get them this Friday. Stoked on them.
I didn't quote Aspec818 cause it's been a while since I've posted. My post was in reference to the Romaleo 3's. Go a .5 size up!!

there better be a volt colorways coming
has there been any word on more/different colorways for the romaleos 3 yet? Not really diggin any of the current ones
ohwell.gif

Based on information I received from folks that got them early, they recommended I go with the same size as the 2s I had.  I have not had a chance to give them a go just yet but I have walked around the house in them and done some air squats in them.  I am glad I went with the 11.5 as they would have been a little short if I would have gone with an 11 like I thought I would.  Hope this helps.

Based on information I received from folks that got them early, they recommended I go with the same size as the 2s I had.  I have not had a chance to give them a go just yet but I have walked around the house in them and done some air squats in them.  I am glad I went with the 11.5 as they would have been a little short if I would have gone with an 11 like I thought I would.  Hope this helps.

What's your sizing for other shoes? I just ordered the smaller of my two normal sizes (11)

Back
Top Bottom