NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Those are samples so more than likely ebay. If you want the pair that came out to the public, I've seen them in Nike outlets.
Just FYI, I think the Metcon 2 sample size was 9.5?  The Metcon 1 samples were 10s, I know.

And if the OP was looking for that colorway - with the swoosh in the traditional location and not on the toe - they're pretty much sold out at all retailers, so ebay would be the only option.  I've been looking at online retailers for them and only 6pm.com says they have them, but not in 9.5 or 10.  They might have them in other sizes, though.

Got the dsx. Definitely feels higher to ground compared to my metcon 2. Also narrower. Will work out with them later today
ditch the ankle socks 
laugh.gif

Anyone have any idea when this exact dsx is coming out for men's?
View media item 2316346
I saw it on Fraser's insta page and love em...I know they are different than the women's dsx with the swoosh color.

Anyone have any idea when this exact dsx is coming out for men's?

I saw it on Fraser's insta page and love em...I know they are different than the women's dsx with the swoosh color.
The next release timeframe I've seen for any of the new Metcon CWs (not this one specifically) is "early Spring".  Not sure when that is, though.  I'd assume sometime during the Open, but that's pure speculation.

The next release timeframe I've seen for any of the new Metcon CWs (not this one specifically) is "early Spring".  Not sure when that is, though.  I'd assume sometime during the Open, but that's pure speculation.

These are due spring time but as they are a Nike lab release it may not be in conjunction with the standard colourways

Went to the Nike store in Prague figuring I could get the DSX in the all black only available out here. Not only did they not have it, they only had the women's dsx in one color. Pretty amazed of the lack of selection. Retail would have been $140.

So I scooped a pair of Red/Black/WG 3s yesterday in a size 11, all my others are a size 11.5 but I wanted to truly see if I felt difference in fit & size. Now I do know that there are not much difference in overall length but I do feel them to be narrower on my foot & a tighter fit. I do like the tighter fit but we will see how they go as I wear them more. I did throw some WG laces & they look much better IMO. Hopefully this helps some that were concerned about sizing.

View media item 2317166
Time to give the size 11s a go, usually wear an 11.5 but I wanted to see if the 11 fit better. So far so good, feels really good. Plus I threw in some WG laces as well. I think it looks pretty sweet!!

^^When I was in Germany for 3 years, I just order straight from Nike.eu and got everything within a few days. I was able to score a few pair of Europe CWs for a few folks on here. I still have a few buddies there that are scooping these for me and sending my way.

Hi guys [emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji],

Waiting for my ID's to come in. None of he colorways really swayed me to buy. Loving the DSX, a couple of people at my gym rock them, better than the 3's they say.

Patiently waiting for the black/olive to drop. Love he gum bottoms, but the silver just kills it for me. Black/Volt/Gum would've been perfect.

Last edited:
I do love my DSX but help me understand...... Athletes try these out and give them feedback correct? So no one mentioned the fact that the tongue is so light and flimsy that it slides all the way down a good 2 inches and gets scrumbled up, after box jumps....

I do love my DSX but help me understand...... Athletes try these out and give them feedback correct? So no one mentioned the fact that the tongue is so light and flimsy that it slides all the way down a good 2 inches and gets scrumbled up, after box jumps....
I've done several workouts that include boxjumps and this has never happened to me.

^^I am right there with you and I have had no issues either.  Could be an issue with that specific shoe though.  I think if this was an issue it would have come up sooner from someone else. 

^ Yeah they are running through it, as factory laced it. I find that odd this hasn't happened to you guys.

Back
Top Bottom