NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Here is the right shoe acting up after 20 snatch/50 DU x 4 rounds...and I tied them very tight. Wonder if the tube socks pull em down...and when I do box jumps, it's a tad worse.

Last edited:
Tried on a pair of the White/Black Metcon 3's at NikeTown Chicago yesterday and holy cow are they comfy. Tried on the 1's and 2's and wasn't a fan of how "stiff" they were. Definitely copping a pair to workout in.

I wasn't even trolling :lol:

A touch bit sensitive aren't ya?

It's a fact you can make college colorways with ID.

I wasn't even trolling :lol:

A touch bit sensitive aren't ya?

It's a fact you can make college colorways with ID.
Well I posted right after seeing a picture of a shoe with a college colorway (logos and all), so I figured everyone would understand what I meant. But I'm "a touch sensitive" because you couldn't use common sense? :rofl:
Never change NT.

Let's dead this and get back on topic though.

You being sensitive and easily butt hurt and being unclear are two different things.

I tried to help in a playful way and you then you get mad and call me a troll? Sorry I didn't use an emoji to convey my statement to know it wasn't that serious.

Obviously it's not that obvious and there are college teamed shoes out there that doesn't have the logos.

And now I can't use common sense because the "team logo" isn't the first thing that came to my mind?

Yes, NT don't change, it's still full of sensitive dudes who get mad because they want others to know what they are talking about right off the bat even when you try to help.:smh:

Last edited:
Also a quick look at the different drop-in midsoles, the 3s are slightly different.

Last edited:
Much lighter then the 2s, narrower toe box, I got the same size as the 2s which is 11.5 but I have heard some folks went a half size down. I really like them over the 2s but that is my opinion. I can wear these longer than 30 minutes which I could not on the 2s because they killed my feet. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom