NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

View media item 2332875
Any reviews of the new Romaleos yet??

Love mine so far. First pair of OLY shoes and use them primarily to squat and leg press. They work well for calf raises as well with the flexible toe section. Very breathable and stable but the lockdown could be a bit better. Pretty narrow, so my TTS works perfectly. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Just went I got the Triple Black DSXs coming my way. Well I will probably scoop those olives too, last pair I swear, LOL!!

weird, they do not show up when searching for "metcon", just "dsx" and "repper"

the blk/gry/red aren't up there though, right? kind of interested in that 4-bred-ish inspired colroway

Last edited:
weird, they do not show up when searching for "metcon", just "dsx" and "repper"

the blk/gry/red aren't up there though, right? kind of interested in that 4-bred-ish inspired colroway
Those are the Ohio State cw I believe. 

Anybody know if the Blacked out DSX are gonna come to the states anytime soon, if at all?  I want to hold out for those over the Olives but if they arent coming I'll pick up the Olives when they drop later today (hopefully).

^^ Not sure but I do have the Blacked out DSXs coming my way from Europe.  They will be mailed my way tomorrow.  Going to scoop the Olives today if they drop, was going to scoop a pair of No Bulls tomorrow but the Olives I must have!!

Does anyone have a link on how to purchase those olives? I'm on the site but I don't see them anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom