Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

NTLA only has kids left...so disappointed.

i know right, i called this aftertnoon, all gone, they don't think they will be back, they didnt even know any were being made and that they were gettingany.

i called niketown lennox, there were 4 shirts left, two mediums in each color. i probably should have bought all 4. but, i bought one in each color, they aremy size. so i'm set and got free ground shipping. thanks for the 411 on that V.

someone said something about these shirts being quickly sold out due to hype...

i don't think thats the case, nike made the campaign, it really did well, people love the puppets, they want the shirt... no hype there. just excitementfrom everyone and they are trying to get a piece to hold on to the memory cause you know we won't see anything regarding it again and that's what itsall about, right?

NTLA only has kids left...so disappointed.
tired.gif

These are almost all sold out online. Damn, does anybody know if there will be a restock? I wanted a 3XL in it, but only 2XL is left. I'll order if I knowthey aren't coming back up, but if it does come back up then I want a 3XL. Does anybody know?

I was just in the NikeTown in Downtown Portland and they had a FSR of the white joint for $25...didn't cop because the necks seemed so stretched out!!!They weren't the normal Nike Tee material...seemed softer with a MUCH wider neck...had to pass.
laugh.gif

theyre sold out on NDC. when is the white one gonna drop on NDC? seems like they sold out quick at the niketowns and NDC. are these tees quickstrike?

Originally Posted by gswfan88

theyre sold out on NDC. when is the white one gonna drop on NDC? seems like they sold out quick at the niketowns and NDC. are these tees quickstrike?
No, resellers and hypebeasts are buying them up quickly.
eyes.gif

got my grey one last night...too good to pass up on. Ts are a classic.

Originally Posted by ajpitt3521

resellers charging $80 on ebay already. this is ridiculous

I got mine already.

But I wish Nike would have just produced more of these shirts so they resellers wouldn't have had a chance to do this.

Originally Posted by kobehead

eyes.gif

yep..pretty much.

eek.gif
tired.gif

Got the grey one in today. Not as cool as my customs but hey gotta have it, lol.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by kobehead

eyes.gif

yep..pretty much.

eek.gif
tired.gif

By the way on niketown la and ndc the shirts will only come out once because of the playoffs and that's it so whoever got em good and whoever didn'tthat is it tough luck.

Damn $80 resell.....hmmmmm.
nerd.gif

I should have mine on Saturday. Let's see how I like it. Personally I'd rather keep it but if quality isn't good I'll sell it.

Originally Posted by s dubl

nerd.gif

I should have mine on Saturday. Let's see how I like it. Personally I'd rather keep it but if quality isn't good I'll sell it.
If you think it sells for 50 to 60 now wait awhile it will grow more as the shirt becomes more hard to get.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by s dubl

nerd.gif

If you think it sells for 50 to 60 now wait awhile it will grow more as the shirt becomes more hard to get.

Especially if the Lakers hoist that trophy

Back
Top Bottom