Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

On EU every damn time I click on order status it says something went wrong go back to homepage. It's always done that since I started ordering from them a few months ago. Don't know why?

On EU every damn time I click on order status it says something went wrong go back to homepage. It's always done that since I started ordering from them a few months ago. Don't know why?

Go to the desktop version of the page and click my account at the bottom and view my order.

The GSW City Jersey make its debut on 1/25.
1ECE8F0B-86B9-4D00-8613-E607D330883C.jpeg

Caved and treated myself to Iverson authentic from fanatics with Dr. Pepper coupon. Gives me Jan 17 direct from manufacturer target date.

is there anywhere online i can see if one of the new nba jerseys is legit like a code on it or something?

Custom Hickory came in for me and a friend from NBA EU today:
image.jpg
image.jpg
Personally think the quality is great when you can get them from that site with such big discounts. If only they did custom authentics!

Last edited:
Are the nike statement jerseys good quality?
In my opinion yes. They aren’t as nice as older jersey as in feeling strong. But every era jerseys are different. People say they aren’t as good as rev 30s but they are better and less chance of snagging.

In my opinion yes. They aren’t as nice as older jersey as in feeling strong. But every era jerseys are different. People say they aren’t as good as rev 30s but they are better and less chance of snagging.
Thanks man. Looking for the Lakers purple jersey. It's strange that NBA eu has them but nbastore here in the USA does not

Back
Top Bottom